𝐂𝐡. 1: 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

Fuck the votes! I'll genderbend who I want to genderbend.

Bout to jumpscare you with a female version of <insert character>

I won't genderbend everyone tho.

Anyways, here's something I found on Twitter:

Next panel at the end of the chapter!

*Mutter* damn pervs *mutter*

.

.

.

[Chapter has been updated!]

*Tick*

*Tock*

*Tick*

*Tock*

The room was filled with an almost palpable silence, accentuated by the rhythmic ticking of an old grandfather clock that stood as a sentinel against one wall. Its steady beat reverberated through the... mostly empty hotel, amplifying the tension and anticipation that hung heavily in the air.

Vaggie, and Charlie were quietly sitting on the couch, their backs straight, and a smile present on... One of their faces.

Seated on the plush couch, Vaggie and Charlie maintained a poised and dignified posture. Vaggie, with her arms folded and a stern expression, exuded an air of skepticism, while Charlie wore a cheerful smile, her eyes reflecting a mix of curiosity and hope.

Their contrasting expressions mirrored the conflicting emotions they felt, oscillating between caution and intrigue, uncertainty and anticipation.

Across from them, separated by a small, intricately carved antique wooden table... sat the enigmatic sinner... Draped in fluffy, wool-like attire... He rocked back and forth gently, seemingly swaying to an invisible melody that played only for him. His face was a picture of unadulterated joy and innocence, lit up by a smile so pure it seemed to radiate its own light. The soft, ambient lighting of the room seemed to shine in him, and only him... casting a gentle glow on his features and making him appear almost ethereal. In the soft lighting, he seemed to glow from within, as if enveloped by a halo of warmth and serenity. If this were an anime, this sinner would undoubtedly be depicted with a radiant aura, his form bathed in a soft glow as sakura petals danced around him, adding to his otherworldly charm.