An uncomfortable feeling washed over your body as you couldn't think of anything to stop him, you tried to pull his hands off. "V-Vox, what are yo-you doing..?" You squirmed on his lap in an attempt to get off, but his arms gripped onto your hips and trapped you against his torso.

"Come on, babe.. we've been dating for 3 years, I want to show how much I love you.." He cooed into your ear as he began to kiss your neck and up to your jaw. A quivering gasp left your lips, your eyebrows frowned down in fear as you shook your head rapidly. "N-No—! I-I'm not ready, Vox!"

A growl was heard behind you but soon softened into a quiet hum. Vox laid his claws on both of your thighs, gripping them tightly as his thumb rubbed the inside of your legs, making you wince at how close he was to your midsection. "It'll be fun~ I can tell how much you need that release, baby.. It's gonna make you feel really good, I promise..~" He whispered with a chuckle, his lips pecking your neck roughly.

~⚠️~

You whimpered at the feeling while you kept trying to pry his hands off your legs, "Stop Vox! I said no!"

As you were just about to escape, a hand flew up to your neck and tightened around it, making you hold in a breath in fear as you felt wires wrap around your hands and legs. "Don't try to run, babe.. You know what these old cables can do~ Why don't you take us to our red room, hm~?" He suggested sensually, caressing your neck with his thumb up against your jugular vein. You felt tears form in your eyes as you felt helpless, you didn't want to hurt him, but you didn't want him to continue. You didn't know what to do, but to listen to him, as he's more powerful than you. Shakily nodding in response, you hesitantly teleported both of you in one of the private entertainment rooms on the bed.

Vox soon laid you down on your back, towering your body and pinning both your arms against the mattress. His screen dimmed down due to the room's dark red lights, but his smug smirk was clear enough to see from a mile away. You grit your teeth in anticipation and face away from him, tear drops flowed down your cheeks as his wires slithered around your body, more towards your legs and hips.

"Don't worry about a thing, I'll do it for you. Just relax~" Vox cooed as his hands were replaced by his wires, keeping your arms restrained beside your head, as his hands began to unbutton your tux and occasionally touch your sides and just below your breasts.

"V-Vox please..!" You cried quietly, squirming against the bed and thrashed your arms to loosen his cables, but he only seemed to ignore you and started to undress your upper half slowly, taking in every detail of your body. The wires finally settled on your ankles and roughly pulled on your legs to lay them flat on the bed and spread them wide to let him have more access. Vox managed to discard your shirt and vest by tearing them apart, letting him move on to your pants, your legs frantically trying to kick up in desperation of escape. He leaned down to your face, planting his lips on yours, trapping them so easily while he carried on to your pants.

You could feel him trying to open your mouth, his tongue gliding against your lips often but never getting access. You felt disgusted in yourself, being so exposed and letting a man do this, as you did say, he's way stronger than you, it wouldn't matter if you ran away or kept screaming, he'd get you in a second.

"Now doll, this is the fun part, you'll be screaming my name and begging for me to keep going..~" Vox chuckled as he broke the kiss, kneeling and staring down at your womanhood, that you didn't even feel him finish throwing away your undergarments. You let out a sob and tried to close your legs, but the wires pulled them back down while Vox unbuckled his belt, dread washing over you instantly.

"Wait wait! I don't want this!! Please stop!!" You yelled as you kept moving your arms and legs. He gripped onto your hips once he released himself from his pants, rubbing his tip against your slits. Before you knew it, you began to cry from an overwhelming pain sprouting from your crotch, nothing but a burning sensation as you felt him settle all the way inside you. Vox let out a groan as he laid his head back, tracing your hip curves and keeping you still. He instantly thrusted without you adjusting to his painful size.