✰ Pt. 29 ✰

I start getting ready to go to dinner with the Aftons, to be honest, I'm a bit nervous. Me and Mike still aren't on talking terms and it's really awkward between us.

I lock my front door from the inside and then start making my way to the elevator.

Once I reach the bottom, I fix my hair and then walk out the doors, making my ways to Michaels house.

Finally, I get there, I knock on the door and guess who answers? Michael. Just kidding, it was Liz. "Hey Liz!" I smile and wave at her.

"Hi n/n!" She gives me a hug "Mickey! Y/ns here" I roll my eyes and silently laugh at the nickname she uses for Michael.

"That's cool" He shouts back in a sarcastic tone, I roll my eyes.

"Did you guys break up?" She asks me, opening the door more, letting me inside. I nod a 'no' and she hums.

"You can play dolls with me and Evan?" She offers, I smile and nod.

We walk upstairs and she opens the door to her room, I thank her and walk inside.

I see Evan washing Barbies hair with soap and water, Liz stares at him, looking angry "Evan! That's my favorite doll" she pouts, stomping her foot.

Evan looks at her and throws the doll down "I'm sorry Lizzy" He apologizes, Liz smiles.

"It's okay!" She respond, jumping to sit down, cross cross apple sauce.

He chuckle and grab a doll, "so what are we playing" I ask.

"The little mermaid!" She smiles and toothy grin from ear to ear "your Ariel, Evan is Prince Charming and I'm the sea witch person"

"The sea girl isn't a person" Evan says, pressing his lips in a thin line. I chuckle and Liz let's out a little 'hmph'

They stop bickering and we start playing The Little Mermaid.

20 minutes,after we're called down for dinner "Evan, Lizzy, Mike, y/n! Dinners ready" Clara shouts for all of us to hear.

The three of us sit up, I get startled when a door slams next door, causing a glass piggy bank of Lizzy's to break. She cries "mom! Mickey broke my piggy bank" she whines.

"What?! No I didnt!" Michael fights. I laugh.

"Oh you shut it" He snaps, I flip him off and so does he. Sometimes he's such a bitch. Today he's definitely acting like one.

"You slammed the door, Michael," Clara say in a calm voice, "Just help her clean it up"

He groans and runs downstairs to grab and broom, once he gets it he runs to Lizzys room, he stops and looks me up and down before scoffing.

I look at him weird, I shake him off as I watch him clean, I feel bad he's doing it alone so I ask ti help "Do you need help?" I say, quietly.

He pushes my arm away "I'm fine" He huffs, before mumbling a quiet sorry. I smirk. He notices and then pushes me away.

I raise my brow and walk out of the room.

He finishes cleaning and all three of them sit down at the table. Liz and Evan sit together which means that I have to sit next to Michael.

"William is running some errands right now," Clara says, "He'll be back soon"

We all nod and start eating the pasta Clara cooked homemade for us, "This is from the store" The boy whispers.

Surprised he talked ti me, I answered "Huh?"

"The pasta, she bought it from the store" He says, making sure nobody hears him. I quietly laugh and he goes back to eating.

I didn't even notice, but Michael put his hand on my thigh and started massaging it.

I gasp in shock, blushing slightly, he looks over at me and smirks.

"Mom, we're done" Michael excuses us, Standing up, and so do I.

His mom nods and Michael grabs my hand, running us upstairs.

——
Be honest guys, do you all read this or like this story?
Bc I do got some ideas to make it interesting