✰ Pt. 1 ✰

I opened the fridge and got the milk for my cereal, today was my first day at my new job, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I got the job as a mechanic, it was the only one open, I never really had much experience with mechanic stuff, only that my dad taught me a little of it when I was 7. I never understood why though.

"My shift starts at 9," I say to myself, As I'm checking the time on my old, worn-out apple watch I got from my dad "And right now it's 7"

I don't know what to expect, I'm kinda nervous. I wish I signed up with one of my friends so I won't be alone. I'm probably going to be the only 15-year-old teen there :/

Time skip to a few hours

Now it is 8:40, I guess what people say about that I talk too much is true. I nervously grab the uniform jacket and throw it over the plain white T-shirt they gave me to match the uniform.

I hop in the taxi and tell him where I need to go 'Shoot, I'm going to be late. What a way to start my new job' I think to myself, Checking the time.

I jump out of the taxi and run to the doors.

"Hi, I'm here for the mechanic job. Are you Scott?" I ask the tall man at the front desk. He looks my age, tall though.

"Ew no, The dude is like, 52," The man says. "Anyways, let me go get him"

Yeah, He's not Scott.

Now I'm just standing here, waiting. I hear a ding coming from my small phone. Oh, It's Mady (your friend) She's asking if we could hang out. 'Hi, I'm sorry, I am busy right now. Another time?' I text her 'Sure!' She texts back.

I sigh. 'Geez, when is he going to bring Scott here? I'm bored.'

I hear the door slam open and shut. 'about time' I think to myself, as I giggle.

"Hi! I'm so sorry for the wait. You must be y/n, right? I'm Scott! Nice to meet you, " He says, with a big smile on his face "You here for the mechanic job, am I right?" He holds his hand out for a handshake

"Yeah, yeah I am, nice to meet you too" I accept his handshake

Time skip

"And that's pretty much it" He finishes showing me around "I'll go get Michael, He will teach you some things, He's our best Mechanic right now. He's switching to a security guard though"

"Okay," I say "Thanks"

"Anytime! I do hope you enjoy working here" He responds with a smile.

I hope this Michael person is like Scott.

About 3 minutes later the door opens

The guy from earlier arrives in the big open room. 'Oh great. The grumpy boy'

"All right shortie, Listen to every word I say," He says.

'Umm, Excuse me?'

Time skip (again)

"Alright. That's it, Bye." He says

"Wait, I never got your name," I say

"Oh, my name?" He responds "It's Michael. Michael Afton"

"Cool! Nice to meet you, Michael." I respond, in a happy tone

"And you?" He asks

"Oh! My name is y/n y/l!" I respond.

"Cool. Well, I'm going to that boba place down the street, If you'd like to come with me." He says

"Oh, Oh! I love boba! I'll come :D" I respond, smiling

We walk over to the boba place. We don't really talk much. He's very silent.

"Hey! I say we use this time to get to know each other!" I break the silence

"Sure ig" He responds, as we sit down

We start talking about our families and friends. Turns out he's 16 and goes to my school. I guess I've never noticed him because I don't really care about looking around when I'm with my friends.

]

A/N

Heyyy, Sorry this was short. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it :) (unless a little less idk lol)

I feel like I went too fast with the time skips and stuff.

All I know is that the next chapter will be longer!

Byeeee