A little love, goes a long way (Moon x Qibli)

A/N Roses are red, I'm writing in a shack, GUESS WHAT GUYS, I'M FUCKING BACK!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME!?! I hope you did. Because I missed writing a lot. I am sorry for the really late chapter. But you guys gotta understand, I have zero motivation and 1 idea. And that should hopefully be good enough to write a chapter. Also an updated timeline will hopefully be released soon. Also just in case it isn't, this chapter takes place before sleepless nights.

Qibli's Pov:

I was in my room pacing and sweating so much. What if she says no? What if I mess it up? What if she laughs at me and tells everyone? My mind was swimming with all of the possibilities. I normally had no trouble talking to girls, Moon included, but today was Valentine's day and if I messed this up, she wouldn't so much as look at me for the rest of my life. It can't be that bad. The logical side of me thought. But what if it is? The other side of me though. I finally decided I would ask her. I carefully walked up to the dining hall. I peaked my head in, and I saw Moon, Kinkajou and a couple of other girls sitting there, talking. I immediately became frightened due to the fact that there were other dragons there, but then I remembered that I could ask her to talk elsewhere. So with everything to lose, and even more to gain, I took a deep breath and walked in. I walked up to them with flowers behind my back. "Hey Moon, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure." She said, confused. "What is it?"

"First, can we go somewhere a little more private?" I asked.

"Of course." She said following me over to a corner.

"Um, w-will you be- I mean can you, no, I mean will you be my- my-" I started.

"Your what?" Moon asked curiously.

"Willyoubemyvalentine?" I asked quickly.

Moon paused, it was as if time had slowed down, as if every fraction of a second had turned into an hour. I waited for what felt like an eternity, waiting for an answer, and dreading her saying no. Moon laughed, I thought it was over, she had just rejected me. "Oh, I guess i'll leave." I said half-heartedly.

"Why?" Moon asked.

"What do you mean why? You just rejected me." I said.

"No I didn't you idiot. I was laughing because I was wondering why it took you an entire day to ask me." Moon said, smothering giggles.

"So, just to confirm, that's a yes?" I asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed tackling me and kissing me.

"Moon, we're around 15 people." I said.

"I don't care, I want everyone to know that you're mine." Moon told me between kisses.

"Awwww, that's so sweet!" Kinkajou said becoming visible again.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR!?!?" I asked.

"More than enough to tell the school confidently about it's new couple." Kinkajou said.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will tell the school about Turtle and his new nickname for you." I said.

"If you ask me, I think the nickname Kinky is a pretty cute nickname." Moon said, laughing.

"MOON! WHY DID YOU TELL HIM!?" Kinkajou asked, furiously blushing.

"She didn't, being the grandson of one of the most dangerous dragons has its perks." I told her.

"But- but- but-" Kinkajou started.

"No buts." I said. "If you want me to keep your secret, then you'll keep ours." I told her.

"Fine." Kinkajou said, walking away.

Moon turned on me again and started making out with me. "If you want we could have some fun..." She said.

"Okay..." I said

A/N The end. Did you enjoy that? I enjoyed writing it. Also btw they do not have sex, they just go hunting. Regardless sorry for the late update, I just had no motivation and no ideas. If you want to see a specific chapter in this book, just tell me, and i'll figure something out.