Caught in the Act (Turtle x Kinkajou) (a bit of smut)

A/N Currently, as of writing this, it is the middle of the night and I am sick. This definitely isn't a good idea but I am doing it anyway. And now you have no reason to say I am not committed to this. Also sorry if this is bad, I just really wanted to post this chapter because I had this idea and I have been thinking about writing it for a while. And also I might be making a book on writing because I feel like a lot of people want to get into writing stories, whether it is one shots or long stories, smut or no smut, fan-fiction or not I know it pretty well. So in the book about writing I will be giving tips on how to write and how to stay motivated and things like that. Also this story takes place after Sickeningly cute and also after Old Friends, New Lovers. And by the way I do know some things in this story are a bit incorrect but if you care enough to leave a comment then I think you might wanna stop reading. No offense or anything.

Turtle's Pov:

I was in my winglet's cave with Kinkajou, everyone else was either elsewhere or taking a class. Kinkajou was lying on the floor on her stomach. I was supposed to be reading but I was instead staring at her ass. "Kinkajou?" I said breaking the silence.

"Yes Turtle?" She said sexily.

"What scroll are you reading?" I asked her.

"I'm just reading about the scorching." She said while hiding the scroll.

I didn't actually believe her, but I didn't want to push, in case it was something she was sensitive about. "What are you reading?" She asked me.

"I'm reading about the different types of aquatic animals." I said.

"Interesting." She said.

We went back to reading our book, or to be more specific, she was reading her book and I was staring at her ass. "Enjoying the view Turtle?" She asked.

"What view?" I asked, acting as if i didn't know what she meant.

"The view of my ass." She said.

"I'm not staring at your ass." I lied.

"I know you're lying." She said looking up from her scroll, moving to me and sitting down on my lap.

My dick grew hard "I'm not." I said defiantly.

"I know you are, you don't have to keep lying." She said.

"Fine, maybe I was looking at it for a bit..." I said quietly.

She pushed me back, so I was lying on my back and so she could bounce on my dick. "Was that so hard?" She asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

She started moving up and down on my dick and moaning. "Are you enjoying this?" She said sexily as she smirked.

"Yes." I managed to say.

I continued thrusting in and out of her. "Harder! HARDER!" She screamed.

I thrusted even harder into her. And just before I came something happened. "Hey Kinkajou! Look who came over to visit you!" Sunny said as she entered our room with Glory and Tsunami.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!?!?" They all asked us at once.

"um..." Kinkajou said.

"WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS!?!" Glory asked.

"um... mine." Kinkajou barely whispered.

Unfortunately for her Glory heard her. "Did she force you into doing this?" Glory asked me.

"No." I lied.

"Turtle, you suck at lying, and as your teacher and your sister, I know this for a fact." Tsunami said. 

"So, Kinkajou, did you force him into having sex with you?" Glory asked.

"Yes." Kinkajou said meekly.

"YOU ARE 4 AND TURTLE IS 5!!" Glory exclaimed.

"Yeah... but... you know..." Kinkajou started.

"Don't even start with me." Glory said.

"In her defense Moon and Qibli do it too, and so do Winter and Lynx-" I said.

"And you and Deathbringer." Kinkajou interrupted.

"Leave my Deathy out of this!!" Glory yelled angrily.

Tsunami snickered. "Is that really your new nickname for him?"

"As if you don't have one for Riptide." Glory retorted.

"Yeah, it's 'Squid Brain'" Tsunami said.

"Did I ask?" Glory asked.

"OHHHHH!!!" Sunny commented.

"Shut up Sunny." Tsunami said.

"How about this, both of you shut up and I talk to Turtle and Kinkajou." Glory said, not waiting for an answer.

"Kinkajou, how about this, you can't have sex with Turtle until you are 6 and Turtle is 7, and you don't get in trouble for this?" Glory suggested.

Kinkajou and I nodded. "Good." Glory said. "And by the way Kinkajou, you and I will be talking about this a lot more later."

"Okay." Kinkajou said as they left.

"Well, it's almost time for history with Webs so we better get going." I said while getting my stuff ready. I said.

"Yeah we probably should." Kinkajou said.

We left our cave to then go to Webs class.

A/N If your wondering how Kinkajou knew about Moon and Qibli having sex, it's because she caught them and she knew about Winter and Lynx due to Qibli. And also I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I didn't enjoy writing it, because i'm sick, my computer is basically dead and I am writing this in the middle of the night. But other than that if you want to see a certain chapter written, then just write a comment.