Season 3: Chapter 2 - Cartridge Corruption

Start from the beginning

Since he is frail mentally and is with his guard almost open inside his mind

Since he is frail mentally and is with his guard almost open inside his mind.. He returned once more.. Delsin Rowe.. He wants to take over his body, no matter what.. So he will keep coming to haunt him until he gives up..

But for someone else, it was the greatest day of her life

But for someone else, it was the greatest day of her life.. Tari Bluestone, the old Meta Runner who became the new superhero and Symbol of Peace of Canada.. She has become..

Sky Wings.

߷ — Now, in the New Chapter —߷

Luigi's P.O.V:

Even though these pains and memories keep coming out sometimes, i am still fine, i am the same good old Luigi that everyone knows and loves for all of you guys. I am the good old green boy as always, okay? No need to worry about it.

Uhuh..

Shut up, you idiot. Hehe, as i say, i was just doing my usual things i would normally do in my life as a old hero of Canada and all that. Save people, stop some drug dealings, heal wounded people, stop some ex-D.U.P soldiers, rebuild some damaged buildings, arrest some thugs and all that. All the normal things that i usually do in my life. Just this piece of shit here that tries to haunt me.