Episode 16 Part 2 <Say My Name>

<warning, this does have sexual content, If you are uncomfortable with it, please, exit :)>

Yunho separated his lips from the olders neck and put his hands a bit firmly on Seonghwa's waist.

Yunho leaned in again and kissed Seomghwa, both of the men closing their eyes to relax and enjoy the moment. Soon Yunho began walking Seonghwa to the bedroom blindly, doing his best to guide the older despite him stumbling a few times.

As the two got into the bedroom, Yunho peaked his eyes open for a moment before separating their lips and picking Seonghwa up. Yunho closed the bedroom door and turned the lights off before carrying him to the bed where he gently placed him down.

Yunho walked away and closed the curtains as Seonghwa watched, waiting for him to come back.

Yunho headed back over to Seonghwa's side when he leaned over and kissed Seonghwa, just a peck before separating and removing his own shirt.

Seonghwa took in a deep breath and let it out as he looked at Yunhos body again, as it felt like forever when it's only been a few weeks.

Yunho got onto the bed and got on top of Seonghwa to begin kissing him once again, putting his hands onto the olders soft cheeks.

The seemingly heartless person at first glance had such a soft spot for the person he wished to kiss, hold, and protect everyday.

The older boys hands rested on Yunho's waist.

Yunhos lips separated from the olders and went down to his neck. To Yunho, Seonghwa always had a sweet scent to him, wether he showered or not, he always smelled sweet, he never had to wear perfume to smell nice. But then again, Yunho thought of Seonghwa as perfect as a person can be.

The fact that this precious boy he saw walking in the rain in the dead of night was his now made him feel incredibly special and he will forever choose to make sure this boy doesn't have to go through anything terrible ever again.

Yunho lowered his hips to press his crotch against Seonghwa's own, letting the older have a moan escape his mouth.

Seonghwas eyes closed out of pure enjoyment, hoping it wouldn't end, his sensitive body practically melting.

Seonghwa squeezed Yunhos biceps lightly with his hands as Yunho licked the males skin.

Yunho sat up, Seonghwas hands releasing from the younger arms.

Yunho lifted the olders shirt, revealing his chest. Yunho admired his body before putting his hand onto his waist, Seonghwa tensing due to the youngers cold hands.

Yunho kissed Seonghwas body all over, trying to express his love for him before beginning to kiss his lips again, then grabbing Seonhwas hand, intertwining their fingers tightly.

Yunho separated their lips and leaned in to whisper into Seonghwas ear, "Say My Name".

-"Yunho...I love you"

A/N : This chapter hurt to write because it will be the last...I know it's so short...but I plan on making extra parts to this story in the future when I have the time, now, I shall begin another book...until we meet again, I love you, thank you for all the support. 💗💗💗😭

 💗💗💗😭