Episode 6 <A Dark Room>

Seonghwa had went back to the bar, the main goal to talk to Jennie, as she asked him many times to stop by. Eventually it led to the boy singing 3 songs in stage. Currently he was with her in the back as she was showing him the dressing rooms for the permanent performers.

"We finally installed some, mainly in thoughts of you, so if you ever need to quit your job or get fired, run to us, we will have your back"

Jennie winked and then smiled big.

"I wish you could be a permanent performer, you working for us, I mean we would be a big shot, people love you, they constantly be-"

"You know I could never do that...I would love to but...can we not talk about it?"

She had a disappointed expression but she nodded and caressed his shoulder.

"It's okay, I get it...but...there is one more thing...can you do me a favor and go into the storage from back stage and get me the box of wires? I need to go check on Kai right now, he performs in a few minutes"

Seonghwa nodded, watching as she entered her fiancés dressing room.

He headed back stage and went into the storage room. He never really liked this room since it was crowded and filled with tons of things, mainly unorganized and messy. It made him feel quite claustrophobic. He wanted to get out quickly.

Seonghwa looked around for a while, not having success even after looking for a few minutes, getting a bit frustrated.

The lights for the storage room shut off suddenly. Seonghwa froze, staying still, assessing the situation. He flinched when the door open and someone walked inside.

"Jennie? What happened to the lights? I can't find the box you as-"

"Are you an errand runner now?"

Seonghwa paused, trying to remember who it was, well it wasn't long before he realized, mainly because it was Yunho's voice, clearly, the way he spoke and his voice.

Seonghwa turned around but not really being able to see.

"Did you turn the lights off?"

"Why? Are you scared of the dark?"

Yunho's voice sounded a bit concerned in that question, which confused Seonghwa a bit.

Seonghwa cleared his throat.

"No, but I'm looking for something and I can't see"

Seonghwa didn't hear anything else, standing in silence and the darkness for a while.

Seonghwa reached his hand out to grab a shelf to start guiding himself to the door but stopped when he bumped into someone standing still.

He quickly felt for the lights and turned it on, seeing Yunho looking at him.

Seonghwa took a step back.

"Why did you do that?"

"The box isn't in here"

"Huh?"

Yunho started coming closer to Seonghwa, Seonghwa backing up every step he got closer, until he hit a shelf behind him, causing him to come to a complete stop.

"What are you doing?"

Seonghwa gulped.

"Are you scared?"

They made eye contact, silence for a moment.

"No"

Yunho could tell the boy was nervous just by the look in his eyes when he responded.