Chapter 5

For the next few days, Jisoo was not in the hospital. She asked around and found her address. In the weekends, Lisa drives over to Jisoo's house.

She knocks on the door and finds Jisoo, looking sick and pale. 

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo invites her to go in her house.

"How did you know where I lived?" Jisoo asked her with a hoarse voice.

"I just asked around." Lisa replied. "You should rest."

Lisa takes Jisoo to the bed and takes her temperature. 

"You have a fever." Lisa tells her.

"The fever hasn't gone down in a few days already." Jisoo replied.

"I'll get you some medicine from the pharmacy, stay right here." Lisa rushed out to her car and drove to the pharmacy.

After a while, Lisa comes back with a bag full of stuff. She takes out a container of pills and gives it to Jisoo.

"Take one." Lisa said before giving her a glass of water.

Jisoo swallows one, then drinks some water. Lisa then tucks Jisoo into bed.

"Get some sleep, you'll feel better." Lisa turns off the lights and stays by Jisoo's side.

After a few hours, Jisoo wakes up to see Lisa beside her.

Lisa checks Jisoo's temperature. "The fever is wearing off."

"Thanks.. For everything." Jisoo smiled.

Her smile was worth more than anything. It was so precious to Lisa.

Lisa gives her some soup. "Be careful, it's hot."

"You remind me of my sister." Jisoo said.

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"She passed away in a car accident. She was the closest person to me." Jisoo replied.

"I'm sorry for your loss." 

"It's not your fault." Jisoo takes off her necklace and helps Lisa put it on. "This was my sister's. You should have it."

"Thanks." Lisa smiled.

Lisa yawned.

"You can stay the night here, if you want." Jisoo softly said.

"I'll be a bother.. I should just go." Lisa replied. She felt an arm pull her onto the bed, beside Jisoo.

"You're not a bother." Jisoo said in a small voice.

Lisa immediately blushed but stayed beside Jisoo. When Jisoo turned around she was met with a kiss on her cheeks. It made her blush badly.

"You're so cute when you blush." Lisa teased her.

They cuddle each other and slowly drifts off to sleep.