Epilogue

After 3 years Izuku Momo and Kendo started having a big family Kendo got herself married with Izuku and had 2 children while momo has a set of twins. Kale has gotten a quirk called super creation and she can create anything without having to be tired at all. She mostly has her parents powers and she acts just like them along with Inko. During their second year they had rescued Eri from overhaul and joins into the black squad. Ass might and the tormentors (or what's left) continuing pestering Inko to marry him again and by now she grabbed him by the throat and threatening him to leave them alone and have a normal life without her and her family or she'll tell the country what he did to Izuku all those years ago. For his tormentors they tried kidnapping kale and Eri and and threatened them that if they don't brake up they'll kill them what they didn't know is that why they paid attention to Izuku Momo killed them from behind and they quickly tried to kill them but they look back to see Izuku got them back in a safe distance and Momo ended up injuring the rest (Katsumi died by Momo) Izumi on then other hand had nothing to do with they did and they completely forgave her and allow her to be their sister again and she showed that she really meant it.

That's the end of story thank you for reading story and I might do another one but betrayed who knows (will only have momo as the ship)