Saiyan marriage

It's been years since Izuku and Momo left Aldera high and they been transfer to a different school (same one tenya went in canon to lazy to type it) that school became the best school because of them Izuku trust no girl but momo as his lover. All might was so hurt that Inko told him she didn't really live him and that the girl was only adopted she dyed her hair green to add insult to injury making Izumi sadder then she already was. Izumi didn't become depressed yet because she thinks along with the girls of 1a that Izuku is gonna be theirs and leave momo. Momo loved Izuku so much that if any girl who thought about flirting with him won't see day light again. Luckily all the girls rather be friends with him then be his lover. At the age of 16 both Izumomo are getting ready to do their wedding vows.

 At the age of 16 both Izumomo are getting ready to do their wedding vows

Izuku is wearing this

Ofc this is what she is wearing

Momo went down the aisle to see her saiyan that she's gonna be covenant with for the rest of her life and that once they turned 17 she thought about having his first child with him. Both of them say I do and kissed and had the reception outside and went on their honeymoon.

Lemon start:

As izuku got done paying for their room he went back and saw momo in something very sexy that he loves.

Momo: oh black~ I think it's time to unwrap your present.

Izuku instincts kicked in and he was ready for the action that was gonna take part and they got to work with momo sucking him off.

Izuku:(moaning) ah momo I'm gonna cum.

As momo went faster he cummed in her mouth. And she showed him his seed and she swallowed it.

Momo: (spreads her legs) please baby I want to be pleasured as well.

Izuku obligation made him go full force and she cummed in his mouth.

Momo: sorry baby's you felt so good with your tongue.

Izuku: it's alright it taste delicious like vanilla.

Momo was embarrassed but her instincts takes over and they did the mating press that Izuku cummed in her in making her pregnant which she didn't mind at all and forgot about having it at 17. All might they had fun they did cops and robbers, nurse and doctor and much more but if them was filled with cum to the extend.

Lemon ends(I know it's whack  but for this one I'm keeping it short)

After their fun they went to sleep and a little after momo woke up from her sickness and went to go throw up. Izuku asked if she was ok and she told him she was pregnant with his child.

With Izumi

Izumi:(holds heart) why does it hurt so much?

Katsumi: I don't know my stomach is the same way.

Shoka: do you think Zuzu is having another girl who is pregnant with his child that she raped him by.

Both of the girls gotten mad along with the rest of them.

Girls:(whoever got pregnant by our man is gonna get hurt) *yandere giggle*

Izuku: well momo I'm glad that we're having a child who can be so much better then those mortals let's have the rest of our honeymoon with a good time and then we will tap lax when we get home ok.

Momo: hai

As they had their fun their honeymoon came to and end and they went home and got everything prepared and baby proof everything and got he or she a new room and toy set for them.

Momo: hey Izu what do you think of the child is gonna be?

Izuku: I want it as a boy so I can teach him how to rule with an iron fist over these mortals.

Momo: well I want a girl but with the same mindset and know how to do things when she got time.

Little do they know that they are having both sooner in 9 months.

Izuku: we don't have to worry about the exam physically because we are gonna take the recommendation by Nezu ok baby.

Momo:(sadistic smile) oh I know but if any of those bitches come near you I will not hesitate to kill them. But there is one that I'll allow to come near you.

Izuku: and who's that?

Momo:My best friend name itsuka kendo don't worry she's not like the rest of them.

Izuku: ok but I need to trust her and you know how hard that is right?

Momo: I know since she is going to UA I'm pretty sure she's gonna see you with me.

That's the end of this story later on I'll show you the house of where izumomokendo is living in but till next time izumomo lover out.