Nagisa looks up.

'What is i-' M/n also looks up.

'Hey, M/n. Nagisa it's been a while..' Karma says standing up the stairs that were built outside so that you would easily go down the tiny hill.

'Karma.. you're back!' Nagisa exclaims.

'What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!' M/n asks shocked but Karma only gives him a closed eyed smile.

'Huh..' He says before walking down the stairs. He walks past M/n and Nagisa. 'So that's the infamous Koro-sensei'

'Catch me before I faint Rio..'

'What-'

'Whoa, he really does look like an octopus' Karma grins standing before Koro-sensei.

'Karma Akabane..is it? I heard your suspension was up today but you shouldn't be tardy on your first day back' Koro-sensei says a purple cross appearing on his face.

Karma chuckles nervously. 'it's hard to get back into the swing of things.'

M/n squints his eyes. 'What a fake bitch'

'Feel free to call me by my first name. Nice to meet you, teach!' Karma holds his hand out.

'Likewise. Let's make this a fun year' Koro-sensei says before shaking hands with Karma. Unfortunately for Koro-sensei, his tentacle explodes. Karma lets go of his strawberry drink before grabbing his knife and striking at Koro-sensei which he dodges.

'Holy shit M/n' Rio turns to his best friend who also looked shocked. It didn't last long before a smirk appeared on his face.

'Wow. You really are fast..' Karma looks at his hand 'And these knives really work. I sliced one up really fine and stuck the pieces on. But to be caught by such a simple move, and jump back all that way..what are you, a scaredy-cat?'

Koro-sensei's tentacle grows back.

'I heard they call you "Koro-sensei" because you're unkillable' Karma says walking forward and Koro-sensei takes a step back. 'But what's this? Are you a pushover after all?'

Karma walks away from a shocked Koro-sensei and walks straight up to M/n.

'I decided to join your class isn't this awesome?'

'Hmm..'

Karma wraps his arms around M/n's waist. 'What?-'

M/n chuckles nervously 'L-let go, everyone is watching..'

'Let them watch' Karma says leaning in.

M/n pushes him away. 'Not here alright?!' He whispers.

'Are you two dating?!' Nagisa asks shocked

'Damnit-'

'Yeah..' Karma puts his hands in his pockets.

'Jeez you're like ten minutes here and already outed me to my whole class'

'I already knew' Rio says smugly

'Who is she?' Karma asks M/n.

'I'm his Bestie pleasure to meet you, he talks about you alot-' Rio smirks.

'Does he?' Karma smirks back.

'I DO NOT!'

-

---

-

The whole class was silent except for Koro-sensei who was squishing his tentacle against the wall.

It didn't annoy M/n very much because he was already done with his Quiz. However, it did annoy his classmates.