Laura: Wait, i think i got it!(lab) The shields of the Dark Tarantulas come out of those red veins that they have designed all over their body. Those are madde of the same eletromagnetic material that XANA uses with their lasers.

Odd: Uh, sweetheart, i apriciate you finding out about their sields, but i don't think i understand. Where are you getting at?(Lyoko)

Laura: If you are able to reflect their lasers back to them, you will make the shields collapse. But only for a few seconds!

William: So fight fire with fire?

Laura: Exactly!

William got out of the tower, and brought out his sword. The Tarantula switched to attack mode, activating its shield.

 The Tarantula switched to attack mode, activating its shield

William: Alright, show me what you got!

The Tarantula shooted. William blocked the shots, and took the chance to eflect one of them, hitting the shield, and making it fall. The Tarantula returns to standby, as it recharges.

William: It works!(releases a shockwave)

The Shockwave blew up the Tarantula. Odd and Bloom came back of the Tower. The Overbike and the Overboard were not destroyed, when they were in the Tower area, before, so they left them besides some rocks.

Jeremy: Alright. Now, listen up!(lab) We now know their weakness is their own shots! Be ready to attack the monsters! Odd and Bloom, protect William at all coasts!

Odd and Bloom: Gotcha!

William and Bloom took teh Overbike, and Odd took the Oerboard. They went to the activated Tower. 

Bloom: Let's get going!

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

The Winx finally recovered from the wave that the Kolossus released. They were back to their human form. Daphne looked to the road, and noticed teh giant footsteps.

Daphne: That monster is going to the city!

Stella: Urgh... How do we destroy that thing? 

Tecna: There's a clear target on its face. We might have a chance, if we hit it.

Aisha: Be reay, because we'll be faccing a mountain, not a monster!

Musa: Is everyone ready!

Flora: We are!

Roxy: Let's go. Magic Winx!

Winx: BELIEVIX!!!

Roxy: Roxy, Fairy of Animals!

Daphne: Daphne, Fairy of Elements!

Stella: Stella, Fairy of the Shinning Sun!

Musa: Musa, Fairy of Music!