"Secondly, I need to see what happened to the Hate entirely inside did your soul, and hopes that it does not cause any bad mental effects on you."

Sans nodded his head, as Gaster than typed in the password, and it began to show something. It is a scanner, and Gaster typed in a few keys, before the screen above began to scan Sans' soul, as Sans' soul was exposed, as red as Frisk's Determination Soul, due to Sans' own level of Determination, and now, Frisk's LV is as high as Sans, but it is not as strong as his. Inside of the soul, a black liquid is seen having filled up in the entirety of the soul, with is Hate, after having nearly tried to take over Sans' body, and used it as a vessel. Gaster did a few scans from his machine. He than got the results, and it is something that surprised him.

"This is...incredible."

Papyrus looked at Gaster and spoke out.

"WHAT IS IT, GASTER?"

Sans than spoke out.

"Something got your attention, G?"

Gaster than looked at Sans and spoke out.

"Umm looking at the results of the Hate that you had absorbed, back at the fight with it when you visit Mount Ebott for the final time, and yet...you had taken what should have been too much for you. Even more amazing, the Hate, it is now truly is tamed. Almost like a controlled form of Hate, like...it's Animosity."

This made Sans surprised, as he than spoke out.

"So, I tamed it into a type of Animosity, what affect does it have on me, though, such as my magic?"

Faster than spoke out.

"It won't have an effect on your mental state. You will actually be more in control of yourself. Because you puts your will before it's goal, you manage to make that substance a power of your own. Now, you can control it, along with your own."

This made Sans surprised, as he than looked down at his hand and clenched it, as he than spoke out.

"That's amazing."

Sans than looked at Gaster, as he than spoke out.

"What are you going to do with that Syringe of Determination, Gaster?"

Gaster than looked at Sans and spoke out.

"Well, I was hoping that you would tell me the answer to that same question that I have."

Sans looked down, but than, he hears some thoughts inside of his mind.

"There they are...Guess I'll say hi... As excited as I am to fight all of you... I'm here to fight Frisk and finish what I started. As for you two... I made a special treat... He's very angry with you...for how you treated him in the past."

Sans' head raised up, as something spoke out.

"Something's wrong. I need to go back with the others."

Gaster than spoke out.

"What is it?"

Sans than spoke out.

"Bete had done something. I need to see what she had done." 

Gaster looked down, as he than spoke out.

"What do you think I should use the Determination on, Sans?"

Sans was about to speak and than, Papyrus spoke out.

"I'LL USE IT!!!"

Sans and Gaster turned, as Sans spoke out.

"Pap, you can't really mean it!"