Chapter 13

The next couple of days Rimuru invited them to the festival and there was a parade on Jura Tempest and they were watching them from the guesthouse balcony.

"Umm where is Chancellor Rimuru?" Reiko asked.

"He's coming Miss Reiko, he just changed on some clothes." Shion said.

"Alright." Reiko smiled.

Skipping to 15 minutes, Rimuru arrived at the guesthouse and they were impressed at his attire. Even though he said he was a guy he looks like a great lady.

 Even though he said he was a guy he looks like a great lady

"Y-you look great Chancellor Rimuru!" Reiko commented.

"You look majestic Mister Tempest!" Aikawa followed.

"Thank you for the compliments." Rimuru replied and smiled.

Then all went to the park and saw different food stalls that sell Japanese foods, Reiko and Rimuru ordered takoyakis from the stall and their officials also ordered their meals.

They all sat on the park benches and ate their meals, then they all played games on the other stalls and won some prizes, the officials saw this as a day-off so they just enjoyed themselves on the festival. 

They also met some great people on the festival including Veldora himself who introduced himself in a great way. And when he mentioned that he loves mangas, Reiko smiled and told him that she will give him mangas when they come back again at Jura Tempest. Veldora agrees and they shook hands.

Few hours later it was afternoon, and there was like a talent show where everyone shows of their skills and talents, some showed talents in arts, then others in acting, then others were music."How about we ask our guests for their talents?" Rimuru said and the crowd cheered.

"Come on Miss Ichika, show us your talent!"

"Yeah we wanna see your talent President Reiko."

"We wanna know your hidden talents."

And the crowd asked them, and then after a minute of convincing they agreed. The first one to go up the stage was Ichika, but also that afternoon another guest has arrived and its Hinata herself and she is wearing a cloak so she can't be recognized and attract too much attention.

"Hmmm... there seems to be a festival ongoing, and there are lots of people on the park. I wonder what is it about?" she said and went to the place.

Back on the stage, as Ichika prepares herself Reiko communicates to her telepathically.

"I know that song you want to sing Ichika, want me help you with the music to set the mood?"

"Yes please Madame President."

"Alright then. Good Luck with the performance."

Reiko then snaps her fingers and the instruments suddenly played on their own playing a beautiful melody, and the crowd was amazed, Ichika clears her throat and started singing.