Chapter 11-B

"Alright then let's begin the meeting shall we?" Rimuru said.

Meeting:

Reiko: Me and my officials are again honored to be here in Jura Tempest, we hope we could further strengthen our relations economically and militarily.

(Reiko and her officials again introduced themselves to the other officials.)

Ichika: Just to clear for everyone here, I am not in any way related to this Hinata you are telling me. I don't even know her.

Benimaru: I see, that's good then. I do wonder though how would she react is you two meet face to face....

Testarossa: Miss Aikawa, this agreement that you and Lord Rimuru signed was way too good to be true, and very favorable to both our countries. I'd like to see how this play out.

Aikawa: Yeah, as what is written on the agreement we will follow it.

Reiko: I would like to bring up also our currency, because our official currency the "Leo" is not yet recognized by this world. We would like to ask help and also establish a currency exchange with this world.

Gard: Do you have samples of your currency? Can we take a look at it?

Reiko takes out something from her pocket, it's a crisp 100 Leo bill with an eagle design on it and also some gold coins and silver coins that is nonagonal shaped.

Gard: Hmm... These currency is really different from ours, the coin shape is unique and this paper is well-detailed. It is different from the dwarven coins that we use.

Reiko: So what do you think Mr. Gard?

Gard: We'll have to discuss this with our other allied countries because we will do business with your country later on. We have to decide on how the currency exchange rate will be. But don't worry we will let you know Miss Reiko.

Reiko: Alright, just let us know when you have a decision soon Mr. Gard.

Benimaru: How about you Miss Chigusa how will your nation help us during conflicts?

Chigusa: Well, we could offer like a lend-lease style of supply weapons to your country Sir Benimaru. I mean, we will supply your army with newer weapons and provided training on how to properly operate and maintain them. We would also provide spare parts and repairs for the weapons.

Benimaru: Mhmm... May I see your weapons? Do you have any samples?

Chigusa took her briefcase and opened it, it contains some information of the weapons and also pictures of it. After taking a look at the pictures and reading the descriptions of em, he was quite intrigued by the M46 and M47 as they were the main battle tanks of their army. Compared to the magitanks they captured and integrated to their force, these were quite more mobile and can shoot on the move while the magitanks had to stop and aim before firing.