Chapter 1

"Strange, I remember everthing went dark and where am I?" 

Namiko wonders as she was in a strange place.

"Greetings! I am Goddess Ereshmigor and you are in the afterlife!" says the brown-haired twintailed lady and wearing white dress and with golden sandals.

"I guess I am here now, and I am gonna be judged for my actions huh?" she said.

"Yes that's right and it seems your records are good Namiko!" the Goddess replied.

"Because of your good deeds, instead of sending you to heaven, I am gonna send you into a random world!" the Goddess claimed.

Upon hearing this, Namiko's eyes brightened because she had been reading stories about isekais and heard upon heroic deeds these characters had in another world. The question is, where will she been sent into?

"Now, I want you to go to this machine and pull the lever and it will be the world you will be sent to and after that I will grant your 5 wishes before heading there." The Goddess said as she summon some sort of a slot machine for her to use.

Then she approached the machine as she pulls the lever, the machine then starts flashing different worlds and then as it slows down and stops and it ends up in [Tensura Universe].

"Lucky pick! Now, as I prepare you to be sent to this universe, I will grant you 5 wishes!" the Goddess said as then Namiko started brainstorming about what would be her wishes and for a couple of minutes she had her ideas already.

"Alright Ereshmigor-sama, these are my wishes: First - Mana & Stamina Regeneration and Resistance to all forms of harm/damage, Second - Universal knowledge and Country building skills, Third - Spawn objects and manipulation of all elements, Fourth - Supreme combat skills and Magic Usage, Fifth - Human & Servant Summoning. " she said.

"Decent choices, and your wishes will be granted!" the Goddess then started chanting strange languages as Reiko feels the sudden waves of magic enter her body as her powers and abilities are being transferred to her.

"And done! You are good to go!" The Goddess said.

"Thank you Ereshmigor-sama! I will use these powers wisely and be a great leader in the new world!" she said proudly.

"I am sure you will Namiko! And as a parting gift, I am introducing to you your own digital assistant, she is named [Kromei], she will be your companion in the world you are in." Goddess added.

"Good luck to you! And you new name will be [Reiko Takanashi]" the Goddess then snapped her fingers and Namiko was gone.