" yes we are boyfriends not married .. " Mingyu said and left the room not forgetting to take his cellphone and coat before leaving while wonwoo sit on bed still in shocked by his boyfriend words tears who continuously following from his eyes... " What happened to you gyu why are you behaving like this . We was soo happy suddenly everything started falling apart. Oh god why why just why " he lay down on bed while crying mess .

__________________________

Jimin , wonyoung and leeknow were coming back towards there given Mansion they went to look around the area. They had preety fun around but it was little tiring cause the area is very big as they was entered they saw soobin , felix and jungwon playing vedio games . Jin and seonghwa  are in kitchen guess they are making something to eat in fun time. While the8, yunho were on corner look like Yunho teaching some Ateez dance moves to the8 ... The three boys enter into the mansion while gaining everyone's attention " hyungs come lets play " felix shout excitedly while showing the controller to them making jimin , wooyoung and leeknow to chuckle on his cuteness .. " lixie they just came atleast let them take a breath " Jin said from the kitchen in little high voice .. suddenly taehyung and Jeonghan came downstairs and sat on the the couch which was right next to the couch on which both youngers were sitting and playing others can see the uneasy expression of their face , jimin frowned and made his way to both tensed boys... While leeknow went to kitchen to help other two and wooyoung he join both younger in game..

" What happened to both of you did something happen " jimin sat beside Taehyung and Jeonghan while both of them just sigh making jimin to be worried.. they was about to answer when suddenly jin shout... " Pasta is ready babies come to dinning table now it's a order from this handsomely beautiful man .. " All chuckle and made there way to dinning table as of they don't want to hear jin rapping..

All boys who were present in living room are now sitting on dinning table while enjoying the yummiest pasta in the world.. but somewhere taehyung and Jeonghan was not into eating they still thinking about meanie couples... And because of them even jimin was not eating properly  all his attention was on his two friends Ofcourse mumma jin notice the uneasiness in his kids behaviour.. " I give you three only one minute so spill the tea already before i hit your heads... " Jin said while looking at taehyung, Jeonghan and jimin making all three of them to gulp on jin's statement..

" All single WOLVERINES doing for date with the girls who caught their attention... " All boys expect jin felt there heart stop beating ... " So what the matter with that " Jin asked in confusion but he can see how everyone face drop the smile as they hear taehyung words. Suddenly they heard footsteps coming downstairs it's was none other then all single WOLVERINES they all look at dinning table hyunjin being excite he walk towards them to tell his bestie ( felix ) about his date " Lixie guess what ... I am going on date with karina i am so happy " hyunjin bend to hug felix as he was sitting on dinning table... Hyunjin is so happy for his date but he don't know how much his bestfriend is getting hurt ... Felix want to cry and scream his heart out but he can't he just put a fake smile on his face...

" Alright hyunjin let's go already they must be waiting for us " said bangchan... leeknow can see how there Leader eyes are shining right now .. soon hyunjin left felix and all single WOLVERINES left the mansion... Jin look at VENOMOUS and was about to asked why there mood is down but suddenly namjoon called him and asked him to come to their room. He sigh and left from there.. There was completed silent on dinning table no one dare to speak anyone at this point somewhere they already know that each one who is present there on that table have crush on those idiots who just left for date...

IT'S COMPLICATED..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें