Finishing his sentence, he then pulled something out from his arms. Upon closer inspection, it was a boarding pass.

...It is also exactly the same grade as the one I bought!

In other words, he was given the right to sail freely on this ship for a year or two years, just like me.

I'm at a loss for words.

A man, who is having a hard time even with a mooring ship, is getting a boarding pass like this?

"Are you going to stay on this ship?"

My voice rose spontaneously.

"Of course."

He said, nodding his head. "Otherwise, how can we be in a relationship?"

"...."

I touched my forehead and muttered softly.

"How could the heir of the Duke of Brudenell act so leisurely..."

"Fortunately, it has been a while since my parents corrected me."

He added nonchalantly.
​​
"Aren't you also the heir of the Count, Evelyn?"

"...."

At that, I had nothing to say.
​​
In the end, I slowly got up from the floor. Cassius reached out his hand, but I had no intention of taking it.

Instead, I gazed straight at him.
​​
"...Let's do it, dating."

I did not say it out of desperation.

Cassius bought the boarding pass in order to 'date' with me. So, it meant that I could stay on the ship, at least as long as I followed his suggestion. In other words, I will be able to return to the Dukedom controlled by Cassius a little later.

Rather than go quietly like this and marry him, shouldn't we be struggling?

A faint smile flashed across Cassius' lips.

"Excellent."

* * *

Ophelia stood at the doorway as if she was waiting for someone.

She told herself that because it was already time for her lunch, and David was the one who brought food for lunchtime. Hence, since they knew a little bit about each other, so naturally, she could not help but wait naturally.

No, at least, Ophelia tried to think so.

She told herself she was not waiting for David Marquell because of his well-groomed appearance or upright demeanor...

"Miss Ophelia."

Ophelia's beautiful amethyst eyes widened. It was the first time David had spoken to her since she was half imprisoned in the Duke's.

"I have something to talk to you about."

"Come on in."

And so, she led David into the accommodation.

His gaze fell on the drawer Ophelia had been cleaning a while ago. Then, it went to the floor she had been cleaning earlier, to the hallway she had been cleaning in the morning, to the small living room she had been cleaning the day before...

Ophelia felt somewhat uncomfortable.

The nobles thought that cleaning was the job of the maids.

The thought of David, who also might think of her as an idiot, taking the job of a maid after being held captive, made her feel anxious.

However, the words that came out of his mouth instantly calmed Ophelia's anxiety.

"You are so diligent."
​​
"Because it's my home now."