I sat next to her on the couch and she looked at me and down at my outfit seeing her stare at my grey sweatpants as I smirk at her.

Mason: Like what you see darling? * I said as she looked up at me and quickly turned away as I see her smiling and blushing*

Hazel: Yes * I said trying to hold my smile but it was too late since he already seen it*

Mason: * I smiled at her reaction and looked back at the Tv pointing at the screen* What you watching?

Hazel: I'm watching friends, have you seen this show before? * I said gesturing my head to him as I looked at him*

Mason: Yeah I have, it's a good show * I said shrugging my shoulders as I see hazel nod her head*

Hazel: Okay, I'm going to take a shower so pause the Tv for me okay? * I got up from the couch and stood next to him as he looked at me and nodded his head*

Mason: Okay I will

Hazel: Thank you * I kissed his forehead and went upstairs to his room closing the door behind me and got clothes out of the drawer, went to the bathroom closing the door behind me and took off my clothes to take a shower*

*30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: I finished with my shower so I got out turning off the water and dried myself and hair off with my towel and putted on my clothes, I brushed my teeth and After that I got out the bathroom and went downstairs sitting next to Mason again on the couch as he looked me up and down at the outfit. ( this is what the outfit looks like:

I smirked at his reaction and I said something that made him look into my eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I smirked at his reaction and I said something that made him look into my eyes.

Hazel: Now look who's looking at my outfit now? * I said while he bit his bottom lip and swore under his Breath while I laughed*

Mason: Fuck I think I want you right now * I said chuckling as she looked at me and blushed while I smiled looking at her face*

Hazel: Okay * I shrug my shoulders and went to sit on his lap as he held my hips as I bit my bottom lip and heard him swore and felt his length going hard and I smirked*

Mason: You are making me turn on right now, I can't focus * I said with a lower breath as she moved back more as I continued to hold her hips in place*

Hazel: Aw that's cute, I'm happy I'm making you turn on right now * I said making a little smile as I can see he's smirking right now*

Mason: Don't tempt me Hazel or I'll throw you across my shoulder and go to the bedroom throwing you on the bed * I said with a husky voice as I try to hide my moan*

Hazel: Sorry I apologize * I said trying not to laugh and bit my bottom lip as I look up at the Tv and continue to watch the show while Mason's hands were on my hips*

*3 hours later*

Hazel's POV: Me and Mason are in the kitchen while he makes lunch for us as I look out the window to the left sighing and smiling. It is so beautiful outside I want to see the sky so badly, too bad I can't. I wonder how Noah and my dad are doing. Their just probably moving on thinking I'm never going to go home, do I even want to go home? Yes or no? I continue to think about it until a glass of apple juice and a peanut butter jelly sandwich landed in front of me and I looked up at Mason and made a little smile while he kissed my lips.

The kidnapper's girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें