Chapter 11- Smut

Hazel's POV: I woke up and looked to the right side of the bed not seeing Mason there. I looked up at the window and see it's cloudy outside, wow that's the first time it's ever cloudy this week. I shrug to myself and got out of bed going to the bedroom door and closed the door behind me going to the kitchen. I see Mason cooking breakfast so I went behind him and hugged him from behind putting my hands on his neck and smiled while he flinched and turned around seeing me and he sighed of relived as I laughed at him.

Mason: Jeez Baby you scared the hell out of me, I was going to punch the crackers out of you * I said putting my hand over my chest and breathing deeply*

Hazel: I'm sorry Handsome, I just wanted to hug you and ask how was your night * I said as I stopped laughing and looked into his green irises*

Mason: It's okay I'm not mad at you and it was fine. How was yours? * I said wrapping my arms around Hazel's waist kissing her as she kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck*

Hazel: It was good, what you cooking on the stove? * I looked at the stove and back at Mason as he looked at the stove too and back at me*

Mason: I'm cooking omelettes with bacon on the side * I said now kissing Hazel's cheek as she smiled at me and she smiled back. God this girls smile is going to be cute, I just want her so much*

Hazel: Oh okay that sounds delicious, I'm going to sit down at the table * I point to the table and went to it as I sat in the chair looking out the window, I think it's going to rain today I don't know*

* Skip to when Mason finished cooking breakfast*

Mason's POV: I finished breakfast so I got out 2 plates filling them with the food and got 2 cups filling them with water. I got one of the cup and plate and putted one in front of my girlfriend as I went over to my side with my food and sat at the table at the chair and start to eat my food.

Hazel: Thanks for the the breakfast * I kissed his cheek and pulled away as I start to eat my breakfast looking at him as he smiled at me and I smiled back. His smile is so cute I want him so bad*

Mason: No problem now eat your food before it gets cold * I gestured my head to the food and she nods her head and start to eat her food again as I did the same thing*

Hazel's POV: I want this boy so bad, I don't know why and don't know how. But I just want him to kiss every inch of my body as I beg for him to keep going. Woahh Hazel let me calm down and eat your food before you end up simping for him I continue to eat my food while looking down

* 30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: Me and Mason finished breakfast so I grabbed the dishes and went over to the sink washing them and putted them in the dishwasher as I turned around and looked at Mason standing at the kitchen counter looking down at me. This boy is so tall, I think he's like 6'1 and I'm only 5'5 okay focus Hazel.

Hazel: I'm going to go take a shower, so I'm going to come back and watch tv in the living room okay? * I look up at as he nodded his head*

Mason: Alright * I shrug my shoulders and went to the living room as I sat down on the couch turning on the Tv with the remote and turn on to watch never have I ever*

Hazel's POV: I went upstairs to Mason's room closing the door behind me and went to his drawers getting out his sisters clothes. I went to the bathroom closing the door behind me too taking off my clothes going in the shower turning on the water and got soap washing around my body as I think about Mason kissing my body and taking off my clothes. I bit my lip and cross my legs as I thinked about it. Stop it hazel! You are acting desperate. I shook my head and continued to take a shower while stop thinking about it.