Chapter 12- Choosing to stay

Hazel's POV: I woke up and I stretched my arms and legs as I looked to the right seeing the sun shining through the window as I quickly putted my hands in front of my face so the light don't get in my eyes. I see Mason sleeping so I went downstairs to cook breakfast and quietly closed the door behind me. I got to the kitchen and got out the stuff I need to make the breakfast for him. This time I'm not cooking, I'm putting waffles in the toaster and just covering it with syrup and orange juice for something to drink. I makes the stuff and heard somebody sitting down on the chair. I turned around to see Mason as I got startled and screamed as I covered my chest with my hand.

Hazel: Okay you gotta stop doing that or I'll get a heart attack * I said as he chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes as I crossed my arms*

Mason: You won't get a heart attack, you are just being dramatic * I said as I got out my phone and start scrolling on YouTube searching for a video to watch*

Hazel: You will never know, someday it may come and you are going to regret saying that * I said pointing my finger at him as he sighed*

Mason: Okay Hazel whatever you say * I look back down at my phone and see a video and clicked on it as I begin to watch it*

Hazel's POV: I rolled my eyes and turned back around waiting for the waffles to be done. 10 minutes later they were finished and I grabbed 2 plates and syrup to put on it and grabbed 2 cups to put the juice in it. I gave the dish to Mason and sat at another seat putting my dish in front of me and start eating the food.

Mason: Thank you for the food sweetheart * I kissed her cheek as she looked at me and blushed as I smiled and start eating my food*

Hazel: Your welcome handsome * I smiled to myself and start eating my food too as I was blushing of what he said, I love it when he calls me sweetheart, darling or princess it's so sweet*

*20 minutes later*

Mason's POV: I was the first one to finish my breakfast so I got up from the chair, went to the sink washing the dishes and putted them in the dishwasher. I turned around seeing Hazel still eating and I went to her and stood next to her as she looked up at me.

Mason: I'm going to take a shower, if you need me I'll be in the bathroom okay?

Hazel: Okay * I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead while I looked up at him and smiled*

Mason's POV: I smiled at her smile and went up Upstairs to my room closing the door behind me and went to the drawer to get my clothes and I went in the bathroom and took a shower.

Hazel's POV: I finally finished my breakfast and I went to the sink washing it and putted it in the dishwasher. After that I went to the living room sitting on the couch and grabbed the remote turning on the Tv and turned on friends while waiting for Mason to finish taking a shower.

* Skip to when Mason finished taking a shower*

Mason's POV: I finished with my shower so I turned off the water grabbing my towel and washed my body and hair off with it and putted on my clothes. I brushed my teeth and got out the bathroom closing the door behind me and went downstairs to see Hazel sitting on the couch watching tv. ( this is what Mason's clothes look like btw:

 ( this is what Mason's clothes look like btw: