Chapter 1- Protective brother

Hazel's POV: My alarm woke me up and I turned it off groaning. Fuck why do I gotta go to school, it's boring and everyone is basically mean or nice there is no in between. I put my hands on my face and got up from bed fixing it and grabbed my towel, went to the bathroom and took my clothes to take a shower.

* 30 minutes later*

Hazel's POV: I hopped out the shower and dried my body with my towel and also my hair. I brushed my teeth and after that i got out the bathroom and went to my closet to pick out a outfit. I picked out a black crop top with Gray ripped jeans with black vans. ( this is what the outfit looks like:

After I putted on the outfit I putted my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a black jacket to put over the crop top

After I putted on the outfit I putted my hair into a ponytail and grabbed a black jacket to put over the crop top. I grabbed my backpack and was about to get out the door but somebody bursted into my room instead of knocking. I saw Noah standing there and I rolled my eyes. The hell does he want?

Hazel: What the hell Noah?? Why did you come in my room without knocking! Don't you know boundaries I scoffed and looked at him with my arms crossed

Noah: Woah sorry, I just wanted to say that dad said to me to come in here to tell you breakfast is ready * I scratched my hair and looked back at hazel*

Hazel: Okay whatever, now get out of my room! I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, he got out of my room screaming and I laughed. Now he won't burst in my room without knocking anymore.

Hazel's POV: I went out my room and closed it behind me. I went downstairs and saw dad sitting at the kitchen table on his phone. I sat at the table and saw that breakfast was pancakes with bacon and for the drink it was orange juice. I start eating my breakfast and start talking to my dad

Hazel: So dad who you texting? * I looked at him and secretly at his phone so he won't see me looking*

Axel: Nobody, now eat your breakfast * I chuckled and continued to text my friends*

Hazel: Yeah okay sure.... * I let out a giggle and start drinking my orange juice*

Noah: Why are you always in Dad's business?* I looked at Hazel while eating my bacon*

Hazel: Because I want too, now leave me alone before I take away your bacon from your mouth * I laughed and he laughed too*

Noah: Okay sorry just asking * I continued to eat my breakfast*

Hazel's POV: After we finished our breakfast we putted our dish in the sink and grabbed our backpacks off the chair. We went to our dad and kissed him on the cheek

Hazel: Bye dad see you after school * I looked at him while he looked at me smiling*

Axel: Bye sweetheart have a good day at school * I putted my phone on the counter*

Noah: Bye dad see ya * I hugged him and he hugged me back*

Axel: Bye Noah, protect your sister okay? Boys out here are dangerous * i said while pointing my finger at him*