Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!

Start from the beginning

Then, she looked down at Sonica in my arms. I started to blush as I saw Manic and Sonia smirking.

"Is she Sonica?" asked my mom.

I looked at her, surprised.

"How did you..-" Manic cut me off and said, "We told her." He smirked wider.

I glared at both of my siblings. My mom just smiled and kissed my forehead. It felt too good, really too tooo good!! I smiled and carried Sonica to her bedroom and gently loed her down on the bed. I slowly pulled the bedsheets over her.

"So..nic.." she mumbled in her sleep.

I smiled and softly kissed her forehead, then everyone was like "Awww."

I bite my bottom lip and scratched my head as I was blushing. Amy whispered something in my mom's ear and she chuckled softly while looking at me. I blushed more and glanced at Sonica. "O-okay, let's get everything ready now." I said while blushing.

They chuckled and nodded.

"But where's Silver? I haven't seen him since the last 2 days." said Amy.

"He said he has some work so he went back in the future.." replied Tails.

"Aw, I really wish he could enjoy the party with us." said Amy.

"Yeah. Now, let's get everything ready. She might wake up any moment." I said and they nodded.

- Time skip -

Everything was ready now. The decorations looked amazing!! Even the cake looked amazing!! I smiled brightly while looking around the room.

"I will go check if she is awake." I said and quickly ran to her bedroom.

She was still asleep and mumbling incoherently. I chuckled quietly and I looked down at her. I smiled softly and slowly traced her bottom lip with my thumb. I leaned down slowly but then she started to wake up and I pulled away quickly. I quickly and quietly ran to the others.

"She is awake." I whispered.

Everyone nodded and turned off the lights. This was going to be amazing!!

SONICA'S POV

I yawned and got off the bed slowly. "Today's your birthday, Sonica. Try to keep your emotions in check." I said to myself and stretched a bit.

But why was here so dark.. I remember falling asleep in Sonic's arms but here is no one now... I snapped my fingers, making a fireball appear in my hand to make the room a bit brighter. I could used my thunder (lightning/electricity) power to bring the lights back on but for that I needed to find the main fuse box first.

I quietly walked to the living room with the fireball on my hand, making my path clear. But as soon as I entered the room..

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONICA!!!"

I was startled.

All of a sudden the lights were back on and I quickly closed my fist to make the fireball disppear. I saw Sonic, Amy, Shadow, Tails, Stick, Manic, Sonia and Q-

"Oh, Sonica! Happy happy birthday!" said Amy as she hugged me.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone started to say.

I looked around the room and saw the decorations... All these...for me..?

"Happy birthday, Sonica..." I heard Sonic's soft voice as he smiled at me.

"Thankyou, everyone... I hadn't expected this.." I said with a soft smile.

Then, Sonic walked towards me with...