612 - Black Circle

Start from the beginning

Laura: Our Ultrascanner is anticiating the attacks. But i'm working on something else.

Clone: What is it this time?

Laura: I called a Visual Specter! XANA's been attacking with Specters and Teleported Monsters.

Odd: So you're creating something to predict what's comming?

Laura: Exactly!

Yumi: You mentionated that it's a Visual Specter, didn't you? How does it predicts teleported monsters?

Jeremy: Remember something. Teleportation transforms you, and XANA's monsters into Specters.

Bloom: Wait, we become specters? How come i didn't learn that?

William: When will it be operational, Laura?

Laura: I puted it to test this morning. 

Odd: Wait, that reminds me. We just went to Lyoko at, like 7:30!

William: Wait. Odd's right! What will we do, if XANA attacks, now?

Jeremy: Actually, i have some news on that topic. Tecna upgraded the Virtualization programs, and now we don't nead 12 hours to return to Lyoko!

Yumi: Cool! 

Laura: It will still take some time to recharge your virtualization.

Jeremy: Well, it was reduced to 6 hours. So, it's now 12:17 AM, and you went to Lyoko at 7:30AM. At 1:30AM, you are free to go back to Lyoko again. We only have to wait a little more.

William: That's actually awsome!

Yumi: And the good thing is XANA to takes some time to recharge!

Bloom: That actually gives us more time to check out on the Phantom Ruby. 

Jeremy: I'll be going to the factory this afternoon. I want to check out on the Phantom Ruby. There has to be something on this thing, that we still nead to learn.

Clone: I'll go with you. You might nead extra help.

Bloom: The girls and i will be practicing. If you nead something, give us a call.(gets up) See you latter!

Bloom went to meet the Winx. Meanwhile on Lyoko, XANA virtualized Aelita in the Mountain Sector, near a neutural Tower.

 Meanwhile on Lyoko, XANA virtualized Aelita in the Mountain Sector, near a neutural Tower

Aelita: Bloom... Keeper of the Dragon Flame...(sends power to the Tower) I have a present for you and the Winx...(Tower turns red)

(Tower turns red)