Universe 38:Hazbin hotel

Start from the beginning

Twice Clone #23 said " I wish he'd shoot me with his ray gun! *Other Twice Clone pats him*"

Twice: *hood flares open* At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end! *pushes a few buttons* And nothing, *pulls levers towards him* not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from *squeezes an Twice Clone with his tail* my constrictive grasp!

An Twice Clone suddenly pops on screen and pops open a bottle of whiskey onto Sir Pent's face. Sir Pent proceeds to swat said Twice Clone aside.

Random Twice Clone: Oh boy!

Twice: Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Sir Pen-

Twice is interrupted by a scream coming from offscreen. Sir Pent and two Twice Clones become surprised.

Mina: EDGELORD!

"Wait that's my voice"mina said  

Twice: *offended* Pardon?! *looks around angrily and eyes the two Twice Clones behind him* Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! *hisses* Speak up!

The Two Twice Clones: *petrified* That wasn't us, Mr. Bossman.

A small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Twice's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Twice Clones. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.

Twice: *coughs and hacks*

As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Mina as she prepares another bomb in hand.

Mina: You lookin' for a fight, old man?! *begins to juggle around her cherry bomb* Why don't you get that tinker toy bullshit off my turf before I *proceeds to throw and catch the bomb* smash it?!

Mina said "I got to say like what I'm wearing"

A large pipe falls on top of an already dead Twice Clone, crushing him as Sir Pent and Cherri momentarily look at the carnage.

Mina: *grins sadistically* ....More!

Twice: Oh! *hood flares open* You wanna go, missy?! Well, I'm happy to oblige! Ahahah!

Twice is then backed up by his henchmen of Twice Clones.

The logo for 666 News is shown on a black background, which is followed by the day's newscast.

Midnight: Good afternoon, I'm Midnight.

Aizawa: And I'm Aizawa! Chaos out at Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side!

"So they do the news"mic said

An image of Twice trying to be hip, followed by a drawing of Mina flipping the bird is shown.

Aizawa: Between notable kingpin, Twice, and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Mina!

Midnight: That's right, Aizawa! After the recent extermination, many areas are now up for grabs! Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!

A live clip of Cherri and Twice's clash is shown.

Aizawa: Those two seem to be really going at it, huh?

Midnight: Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail *as she fishes out a tooth and a nail respectively from her mug of coffee* for that hot spot! *proceeds to swallow said tooth and nail*