Universe 38:Hazbin hotel

Start from the beginning

Uraraka sang "I'm always chasing rainbows. 

A demon can be seen cleaning up what's been left of the extermination as other demons begin to freely walk about in the open.

Uraraka sang in tears "Waiting to find a little bluebird In vain."

Uraraka looks back at the Clock Tower as it resets the timer for the next yearly cleanse.

A sinner has fallen into Hell and has been transformed into a demon. He falls face-first onto the road and is surprised to see that he is still "alive".

Four-Armed Demon said "Aaaaah! *lands* Ugh. Huh? *checks himself* I'm alive! I'm alive-"

He then gets run over by a taxi driven by Travis which Shigaraki walks out of. Travis snickers.

Travis said "Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!"

Shigaraki pushes his hand through his hair and said "Yeah, yeah, listen. *Fixes his hair more* Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let out I'm offerin' my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab *makes a gesture with his fingers and snaps his fingers at him, smiling*. Ya got it?"

Mina said "hey that shigaraki's voice

Bakugo"Ha damn villian dies and get send to hell what he die of being lame"

Jack said "no he die of drug overdose"

Travis said "Pfft! Whatever you say, slut! Muhehehehehehe!"

Shigaraki pretends to be offended and said "Ouch! Ooh! *turns back to face him* Such an insult! Let me know when you've come up with something creative to call me *looms over Travis and points at him with all his index fingers*, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! Tell the missus I said "hi" *kisses him*, Shnuckums!"

Travis said "*defeatedly* Pack a - puh..."

As Travis angrily drives off, Shigaraki looks behind him to see a vending machine for drugs. He goes for the angel dust and just as he gets a hold of it, a random demon runs by and steals his drugs.

Feathered Demon said "Yoink!"

Shigaraki said annoyed "Hey!"

Feathered Demon said" Up yours, drag show!"

A boulder proceeds to fall out of the sky, crushing the feathered demon alongside Shigaraki's drugs. Shigaraki gasps.

Shigaraki said "Oh my GOD! *leans in to pick up what's left of his pack of drugs with a devastated look on his face* MY DRUGS! *clenches the cloth angrily and looks up* Damn it!"

A war ship can be seen passing by, destroying its surroundings.

Mina said"wow that is a pretty cool ship"

Kirishima said "but how is piloting that manliy ship"

The camera zooms in on the war ship, revealing Twice and his Clones inside.

TWICE"Everyone yelled

"What with all the villians" bakugo asked

Twice said operating the controls to his ship "Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take-over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! *proceeds to push two levers as his hood flares open* No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!"

Twice Clone #23 said "Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!"

Twice Clone #666 said "Yeah!"

Other Twice Clone said" You really showed them what for! I liked when you *his hand mimics the action of a shooting ray gun* shot them with your ray gun! *gets slapped away by Twice*"