"Be careful okay?"

Dustin and Eddie smile. They pull away from the hug and Eddie nods, "We will."

Melanie gives them a small smile and nods as she walks backwards towards the others not breaking eyecontact with her friends, "I'll see you guys when we're done."

The two nod and watch Melanie walk after Robin, Nancy and Steve.

——

It was as if everyone had made a plan together. While everyone in Hawkins was either in the Creel house or upside down to defeat Vecna. In Russia Hopper, Joyce, Murray and they're two new friends named Enzo and Yuri were fighting against demogorgans in the prison.

Not to far from Hawkins were Mike, Jonathon, Will and Eleven with Jonathon's new friends Argyle they were in a pizza hut using the back so Eleven could help out Max when she was being the bait against Vecna.

Meanwhile in the upside down Eddie and Dustin had just made the trailer 'bat proof.' Eddie smiled looking at the trailer, "Not bad."

"Not bad at all." Dustin nods proudly.

"Now for the fun part."

They get into the trailer, "Jesus Chr... It's like... she was destined for an alternate dimension." Eddie says as he picks up the guitar, "What do you say, Henderson? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

"That a rhetorical question?"

"Let's do it."

In the meantime Nancy, Robin, Melanie and Steve were walking through the woods were they were last time. Nancy and Robin were in front while Melanie and Steve walked behind.

Robin swallows nervously, "Uh... I don't mean to freak anyone out, but I swear we've seen this tree before."

Nancy sighs, "That's impossible."

"That would suck, right? If Vecna destroyed the world because... 'cause we got lost in the woods?"

Melanie laughs a little, "We're not lost, Robin."

Robin chuckles and gets a bit faster. Nancy sighs walking after her, "Robin, hey."

Melanie sighs at the two, "Watch out for the vines! Hive mind. Remember?"

"Thank you!"

Steve turns to Melanie, "Uh, Don't worry about Robin. She's just stressed. You know, scared."

"Yeah. Yeah. I... I know. It's just..."

"She's a super klutz?"

Melanie laughs, "She did tell me that it took her longer to walk than most babies, so..."

"I really shouldn't laugh. When I was a baby, I actually crawled backwards."

"Crawled backwards?" Melanie says tilting her head at him confused.

"You know, I'd push with my hands like this. Beep. Beep. Always in reverse, you know? Come on, it makes sense. You push to move, right?"

Melanie laughs, "No, no, it doesn't make sense."

"Well, it did to my tiny little Harrington brain. That is, until I reversed my baby butt down a flight of stairs and thumped my head really good. Yeah."

"Wow. That explains so much."

Steve laughs, "Yeah. I think it kinda does. I think, like, right out of the gate, like, I'm super confident. But I'm also, like, an idiot. Which is just... I mean, it's a brutal combination. But, I mean, the good news is, I get a big enough thump on my head, I can change, you know? I can learn. I can crawl forward. Listen, I guess what I'm trying to say in a really stupid, roundabout way is, um... is thank you."