THIRTHEEN

S3 x E08 — The Battle of Starcourt

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

At the mall Eleven was still screaming in pain. Her wound kept moving, as if something was in it.

"What is that?"

Melanie turned to Jonathon, "There's something in there."

"No!"

"Jesus Christ. Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathon ran across the mall to find something to help Eleven.

"Jesus Christ."

"Hey, hey, hey. Stay awake, stay awake." Mike turned to Melanie, "Let's get her on this side, on this side."

Melanie helped carrying her, "Easy, easy, easy, easy."

Robin panicked, "It's, uh... You know, it's not actually that bad. There was a... The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane."

Melanie turned to her bestfriend, "Robin."

"Yeah?"

"You're not helping."

"I'm sorry."

Running footsteps were heard as Jonathon came back with a knife, "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

Eleven sobbed in pain, "Okay."

"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?"

Eleven held onto Melanie's hand scared. Melanie gave her a sad smile, hoping everything would be fine.

"Holy shit. Holy shit."

"Do it." Melanie and Mike said.

"Okay." Dustin murmurs uncomfortably at the sight. Eleven screams as Jonathon puts the knife into her skin. Jonathon goes into Eleven's skin trying to get it out.

"Goddamn it! No! Stop it! Stop! Stop!" Eleven sits up, "I can do it. I can do it."

The group watches as Eleven gets the mini sort of demogorgan out with her powers. Glass in the mall breaks due the powers, it finally gets out and someone steps on the tiny beast.