TWO

S2 x E02 — Trick or Treat, Freak

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

——

It's the next day in Hawkins. Today was halloween meaning all the kids would go trick or treating, and kids of Melanie's age were going to Tina's party.

"Billy, we're going to be late!"

Billy yelled back to his sister, "Shut up, we'll make it on time."

Melanie rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

Melanie didn't wanna go against him. Her brother wasn't loving or nice all the time. He had his moments and for the rest he was horrible. He would hurt her not only verbally but physically too. Melanie being a vampire wasn't phased by this, it didn't hurt her but it hurt her mentally knowing what her brother was capable of.

Billy wasn't aware of what Melanie was, Max accidentally found out and has kept it a secret since. One of the reasons why Melanie is closer to Max her step sister then her brother.

Melanie got Max from her room and went downstairs. Billy just walked out the front door to the car completely ignoring his sisters.

Melanie sighs and turns to Max, "Let's just get this over with."

Max nodded being a bit scared of Billy and finding comfort of that by Melanie.

——

At Hawkins highschool the parking lot was slowly getting crowded. As the school day just began slowly everyone arrived. Melanie saw Steve and he saw her too, he smiled at her and she gave a nod back, not knowing what to do.

It was a little bit later and Melanie was in the library studying. To her dismay Steve and Nancy were also there. Melanie's pencil snapped so she went to sharpen it. As Melanie got lost in her thoughts she jumped as someone came up behind her.

She turned around and saw Steve, he had his hand on her shoulder, "Mel! Melanie. What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Don't call me that."

"Right sorry.."

"And i'm fine."

"You're pencil doesn't look fine."

Melanie looked at him confused and looked at her pencil. Due her oversharpening the pencil it snapped again. "Oh."

Steve sighed, "Come here."