05❄️ I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU

.
.
.
.
.
.

"kick him out"

"He should leave the team"

"Hybe should remove him"

Some of the other group's fans have gathered in front of the Hybe building and protested against an idol. A girl reached them to see what was going on there.

"Ya~ do you even call yourself a fan when you can't support your idol's relationship?" She asked one of the protesters. "Who are you to ask that?" She replied. "Me? I'm also a fan that supports my idols on their decision. Don't be toxic, girls. You know, they can't marry one of you so when they start a relationship, please support them. They are also humans that have their own life. They belong to themselves not us." She said. She didn't know that some people she knows were watching her.

"Aish! They ruined my mood." She was here to have a visit to Hybe insight. Actually, she was to come here with her best friend so she had brought two tickets. But unfortunately, her friend was sick and she had to come alone. She turned back to go inside of Hybe insight. As she entered she went to the Seventeen section since she is a carat. While she was walking inside the Seventeen section her phone was rung. It was Seventeen's Fallin' Flower.

"Woah! it's Fallin' Flower." She heard someone say and turned around to check who was it. As she turned around she was shocked by seeing the person who was there.

"Kim M-Mingyu?"

"Oh hello, Carat!" He greeted and she was shocked.

"H-hello! Oh my, Joshua Jeonghan Hoshi and Seungkwan too" she was too stunned to speak but still managed to be normal in front of them. So that they won't be uncomfortable around her.

"Can I have an autograph, please? I'm Areum! Kwon Areum" She handed them a photo book and a pen that she bought earlier, while introducing herself.

"Oh~ another Kwon," said Hoshi. She felt shy but smiled. "And can you sign this too for my best friend? She's also a carat and a huge fan of Vocal Team." Areum handed them an OT13 photo card which she bought for her best friend. "Why didn't she come with you?" Asked Seungkwan. "She was to come but she is sick. So I had to come alone since I had bought tickets." As she said, Joshua wrote get well soon and others did the same. Again her phone rang and Areum check the caller ID before decline the call. It was her best friend. She declined the call. Seventeen was the most important thing at that time. Then Hoshi took her phone and posed it for a selca. Areum was surprised but still, she smiled for the photo.

"Oh Thank you!" Areum bowed.

"Earlier we saw you at the outside with those people who are telling their idol to leave. We were so proud of you. Our fans always understand us." As Jeonghan said, she was proud of herself for being a nice fangirl and thanked them. As they went back Areum called back her bestie.

"Hey! I have some big news. You know wha-"

"First come home Areum, and I've sent you a name of a medicine and can you bring it?"

"You idiot! I told you to go to the doctor. Get ready."

"No no. Only that medicine is enough
Please"

"Alright!"

As she cut the call, Areum went out of the building to go to a pharmacy and then she went to her apartment.

"Hayoon ah~ get up.. take your medicine" Areum handed over the medicine to her friend. "You shouldn't have drank that milk in the first place if you know it'll make you this much worst." Areum is a friend that cares about her loved ones so much. Especially her best friend. When they met 8 years ago in Busan Hayoon hadn't any friends here. Areum was her first friend and she takes good care of her. Even now Hayoon has no friends besides Areum. For these 8 years, she didn't bother to make friends. She has some friends at her working place but she associates them at arm's length. Only Areum knows everything about her. Even her past.