25 - Give me a minute to hold my girl

"What?"
"You're not really the loner like you said you were" You were still grinning.

"What do you mean?"
"Sam, Wanda. Now Bruce and oh that guy who drove us to the hospital! What was his name again? And what happened to him?"
"You mean the god?"
"THE WHAT?!"

"You're adorable of how clueless you are"
"You're mean" you frowned.
"But I love you for that my adorable clueless doll" He smirked kissing you.

"Wait- is that my shirt you are wearing?" He mustered you.
"Uh... no....?" You bit the inside of your cheek.
"You can have it. You look way better in it anyways" He kissed you on the cheek once more.
"It's just that nothing really fits me anymore and I.." tears were forming in your eyes.

"How about we go shopping later?" Bucky offered you a warm smile as he cupped your cheek.

"You- you don't have to do that.. I- I am annoying when I am shopping and try on all things and complain about the way I look and-"

"Then I will be there to tell you that you look amazing"

You stared at him in silence for a moment.
"You really want to go shopping with me?"
"Hell yes"
"Can we.. go shopping now..?"
"Of course. We can still watch a movie later"
"Yay!! You're the best!"

Not even 10 minutes later, Alice was buckled into the car and Bucky was driving to the nearest shopping mall.

As you guys arrived at the mall Bucky strapped Alice in a front carrier so that she was secure in his arms and he could still move around while Alice could watch everything.
He grabbed your hand and you happily walked into the shopping center.

You've already been trough multiple shops but didn't find anything even worth trying on until now.
As you changed in the dressing room, looking into the mirror you immediately hated the way you looked.

"You ready doll?" Bucky asked from behind the dressing curtain.
"Yeah. I don't like this. Imma change back."
"No let me see"
"I really don't look good in this James.."
"Come on out please?"

With a sad look on your face you moved the curtain aside, revealing your outfit.

"See. It sucks. Now let me change ba-"
"No uh! Give me a swirl" He gestured with his hand.
"What..?"

He reached for your hand and swirled you around.
"You look amazing doll."
"No.. I don't.."
"Yes you do." He moved the curtain a bit more to the side so that you could see yourself in the mirror again with Bucky standing behind you.

"Look Alice mommy looks beautiful, doesn't she?" He smiled at you and Alice trough the mirror.
You were close to crying again but Bucky stopped you with a kiss on the lips.
"We'll take that outfit.
Now go on. Try on the next"
He warmly smiled at you and you nodded, disappearing behind the curtain again.