09 - who is in control?

Content warning: guns, knife & violence

Agony washed over you as you locked yourself in one of the bathroom stalls. Covering your mouth as the tears spilled. The shouting outside got louder and louder.
With shaking hands you pulled your phone out of your pocket and dialed the number of the only person you'd feel safe with.

[Bucky]: y/n?

You tried to calm your breathing but it was no use. The tears were streaming freely down your face.

[y/n]: I- I don't feel safe..

You choked out trough sobs.

[Bucky]: I'm on my way.

1 hour earlier

You woke up to Winnie sitting on your face and your alarm clock ringing.
You groaned frustrated to the lack of sleep.

Bucky did text you when he got home last night and it ended in texting more and more until you started to feel sick again and he told you to finally get some rest.

You grabbed your phone of the nightstand and started so smile brightly as you saw his name on your screen.

Butterflies erupted in your stomach as you read calling himself Jamie because of you.
You decided to do the same.

You took a quick shower, fed Winnie, got dressed and made your way to your work place with an apple in your hand

Bucky was up pretty early again.
Going to the hospital to pick up Sam and his motorcycle.
For some unknown reason it suddenly worked again and he was relieved that he didn't had to bring it to a bike shop.

Sam packed his hospital backpack and Bucky drove them home on his motorcycle.
A bit later Wanda drove over, with her own motorcycle and breakfast breakfast.

Sam was glad to be home again and felt a lot better as he bit into his second croissant.

"Thanks for the past days, guys.
Means a lot to me.." he looked between Bucky and Wanda.