𝟎𝟕; 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒.. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

Start from the beginning

He skillfully dodges each one, moving to the right, to the left, and even slowing down to dodge it. Your eyes catches a glimpse of yellow light, which your eyes focuses to see someone in the yellow bubble, yellow light coming out of their hands. The ability user, you presume.

"Damn gifted." Chuuya curses, as the ability user launches their attack, the bolt of lightning they created landing on a nearby car, the car exploding. 

Chuuya quickly activates his ability in response, the motorcycle being able to be lifted up and drove on the side of a building.

"He thinks he's the shit."

The ability user tries to hit you many more times, the first two strikes causing explosions. The motorcycle jumps up away from the lightning bolts following them, and changes direction to the one of the ability user, driving up the wall and screeching to a stop with a sharp turn to the right.

The lightning had hit the motorcycle, but not you or Chuuya.

"It would have been more amusing if you'd been struck by lightning and killed." Dazai said, his statement aimed at Chuuya with his usually hateful speech toward the ginger. The puff of smoke clears with the use of the ginger's ability, the blue-eyed boy glaring at him as you stood next to him.

"Shut up, stupid Dazai." He spat. "What if Y/n were to be killed? Would that be more amusing for you?"

"Of course not." He responds with no hesitation, as you turn away from him, pursing your lips as your face turned away from view. "Anyway. You're five minutes late." 

The brunette leans forward from his crossed-legged position, his hands on the ground as he uses his hands for balance. He kicked the guy that was aiming a gun at his head, knocking him backward before using the momentum from the kick to flip onto his feet and stand up.

"Because of that, I got smacked three more times than I needed to." The brunette began to walk over to you two, the handcuffs still around his bandaged arms.

"I might as well finish you off."

"I'm not the one you need to kill," Dazai says, snapping his fingers as the handcuffs come loose, falling to the ground with a clatter... A clatter followed by multiple footsteps.

"Look at all this trash," Chuuya comments.

"Clean it up, please." Dazai sighs. "You're prepared for this, aren't you?"

"Come to think of it, I have a debt to repay you." The ginger says, glaring at the ability user that was leading the multiple armed organization members that were currently surrounding them. He activates his ability and.. an explosion.

Looking around at all the enemies around you that were currently either shoved uncomfortably into the ground or in a pool of their own blood on the floor, you didn't bat an eye and walk in front of the two boys toward the door.

"It won't be mine." A voice echoes throughout the room the three of you walk in. The clinking sound of a jewel falling down into a cup, the inside of it having a flame burning. "It'll be mine, it won't be mine."

'This day can't get any more troublesome,' You think to yourself, crossing your arms as the sitting man with skin and long hair as pale as snow continues to drop the priceless jewels into the flame, continuously saying 'It'll be mine' and 'It won't be mine'.

"Those jewels are all real." Dazai says. "He could have made a woman really happy."

"As if he would care." You add.

"It won't be mine." The man grumbles distastefully, dropping the velvet red bag into the fire, leaning forward and intertwining his fingers. "It's not much fun seeing these readings come true. Starting an organization hasn't helped me get what I want."

"Give me back my friends." Chuuya states, making the man look up at him.

"Welcome, boring guest." He says. "I don't expect you to give me what I desire. Die now, as they did. All your friends killed themselves. Boring people are boring, even in death."

It was clear that Chuuya was angry.. he wasn't just mad. "You.." He clenches his teeth, activating his corruption. "Don't stop me." He spits, Dazai sighing.

"Oh dear.." The brunette says as the wind begins to pick up, as you continue to glare at the man with a resting face. "Corruption, huh?" He continues to release more and more of the godly, supernatural power as you grab Dazai from the back of his coat, startling him slightly before you teleport away, not saying a word as you watch the building you were once in explode.

It was clear that you, Dazai, and Chuuya would all survive.. but that other man? Hell no. His body would be blown into smithereens.. right?

But that was where you were wrong.

━━━━━━

- 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 -