As I worked a few of the boys arrived and started to eat not bothering me as I was deep into my work. Suddenly I noticed Chanyoung arrive and sit in front of me, he noticed me looking and made eye contact. I quickly broke the eye contact and worked on my song, but I heard their conversation before I started.

"What is she working on?" chanyoung asked.

Lomon, who was sitting next to me glanced at my screen before turning back to Chanyoung.

"It looks like she is producing something, she has a small keyboard attacked to her laptop," he replied.

"Ah okay."

Once I finished the music arrangement  I saved and took off my headphone and closed my laptop.

"Hey Jiyoon, welcome back to society," Insoo said.

"Sorry, I was working on a song... I decided to come out with a solo album like one of my members. I wanted to show people my singing skills since I don't display it as I am one of the three rappers in the group."

"I always forget about that, you have such a cute face that when I think of rappers I think of them having an intimidating look, I think you are in terms of being in the spotlight and doing more work than me," Jaehyuk said.

I huffed and rolled my eyes causing the table to laugh.

"So Jiyoon... can we hear what you have so far?" Chanyoung asked breaking the subject.

"I can play you a finished song if you would like, you guys would be the first to hear it."

They all nodded, so I picked out that song and removed my headphones so that they were able to hear the music.

Once it finished, I sat in silence while I waited for someone to say something.

"Wow..." Sangyeon said.

"That was," Lomon started.

"Really good, you have such a nice voice it's very soothing," Chanyoung said smiling showing his dimple.

Everyone agreed and Insoo patted my back as he was sitting on the other side of me.

I closed my laptop again and sat there not sure what to do.

"Hey, can I talk to you in private?" Chanyoung asked.

I nodded and got up from the table following him to somewhere where no one was.

"So um... the kiss scene, this is my first kiss. I wanted to tell you just in case it was bad," he said looking at the ground.

"It's mine too. I spent the night asking my members for advice because I am so nervous."

He chuckled, "well I'll try and make your first kiss not so awkward and one you will remember."

I giggled at his response and nodded my head smiling at him.

*Time Skip*

We were currently filming the kissing scene.

Chanyoung ripped off his name tag and placed it in my hand softly.

My heart started to race at the thought of us kissing and the way he looked at me. It was making me weak in the knees, giving me butterflies that took over my stomach, heart racing that I'm sure everyone could hear it.

He got closer and placed a hand on my cheek before leaning in. His nose bumped into mine before his lips touched mine. The kiss was soft and made me feel things, when we parted he looked deeply into my eyes until the director yelled cut.

We were told that we could take a break before finishing filming the episode.

I quickly ran off set and into the girl's bathroom. I replayed the moment in my head until I heard someone enter the bathroom.

"Jiyoon?"

I looked to see Yihyun.

"What happened? You ran off so quickly, was something wrong?"

I shook my head and looked up at her.

"I just panicked... the kiss made me feel a certain way and I didn't know what to do."

She smiled and came over placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Jiyoon, Chanyoung is worried though. He is currently pacing back and forth thinking he did something wrong."

I felt guilty for running off.  I mean he did nothing wrong, it was a cute moment, and our noses bumping added to the cuteness.

"I'm going to go talk to him."

She nodded and patted my back. I made my way out of the bathroom and saw Chanyoung pacing back in forth as Lomon and Insoo tried to get him to calm down.

I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, catching his attention.

"Can we talk?"

He nodded and we went to a private area once again.

"Chanyoung... I'm sorry for running off, I felt shy. You didn't do anything wrong, I just..."

"Just what? what's wrong Jiyoon, you can tell me, there is no need to be scared."

"I... I started to feel a certain way after that scene, my heart is still beating like crazy and I have butterflies racing through my stomach."

"I feel the same way Jiyoon," he confessed.

"What really?"

"Yeah, I mean kissing a pretty girl like you is nerve-racking. As we got closer during this filming process, you have been such an amazing person that I don't know if I'll ever meet another girl like you."

I smiled as my ears turned bright red.

"So..." I said not sure what this meant.

"I like you Jiyoon, and if I could get a chance... I promise I would do my best to take care of you."

"I would like that, but we would have to keep it a secret... I mean we don't have a dating ban, but I want to talk to my ceo first before it goes public or anything."

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Of course, I respect whatever you want to do. If you want I can come with you when you do take about it."

"Thank you Chanyoung, I'll let you know when," I said looking up at the taller.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

After we finished the rest of the filming we needed to do, I grabbed my things and said goodbye to Chanyoung. I told him I would call him once I get home from practice, he kissed me bye on the cheek and made sure I got to my car safely and stayed until I pulled away from the building.

Words: 1493

Date: August 18, 2022