||W2;P2|| 💫🌟Attention and Focus🌟💫

( another challenge for another chapter tonight :>)

(A little bit of important filler and some angst :>)

The sun looked like it hap happened to set, as you and four happened to be sitting down on a patch of grass, gazing at the sunset, the moment felt so pleasing to just look at.

"Look O/N! You remember this kinda reminds me of how we did this last week.."

"O/N..?"

"There's a star he- oh sorry four, I was just enjoying the sunset."

Four just gave O/N one feisty look, him being more normal obviously made you inspect over him less..
O/N pokes him, making him all flustered but hiding it, he somewhat wanted some attention from how long you've been distracted for.

X whispers to four whom was sitting next to them.

"Four, i know getting attention is frustrating, but when do you think you'll open up to them?"

"Buddy, I'm staying a closed box until the perfect time comes.."

"I have to build up some kind of bond without anyone taking their attention to themselves."

X nods and looks back at the sky.

"Four, if your gonna be so silly then do it later..!"

Four grunted but lightened his mood a bit.

"And we sure don't wanna miss spotting the little and Big Dipper, and if you miss it, then me and x might find them ourselves!"

Four scoots himself closer to you, being a little aggressive at that. He turned to you, while he just started to do a unsettling smile, which of course, you remember when he does that he's up to no good.

"Four.. no.. don't you dare.." you spoke sharply to him.

He wraps his arms around you, which, he, brings you in for a feisty hug from him being so rowdy from getting all clustered up, it had you in awe, as four closed his eyes and buried himself into your body, just in a way cuddling you nicely from getting riled up like that.

You blushed in a translucent B/C, which got you riled up in a way, but you continued stargazing while four was acting like a weighted blanket over you.

(sorry if it's so short and bad I'm writing this at night, :<)