||W1;P3|| 🌟💫Ups & Downsides. 💫🌟

✨O/N's POV✨

I've been roaming around the grass for a couple of minutes, questioning if four is psychotic in a way, because why can't I be with my friends in T/N? I don't wanna be around for this forever, and possibly I cannot make a getaway if I wanted to.

I found something on the ground, one of.. stapy's staples.
I was thinking I could possibly throw it and distract Four to atleast run and hide in a bush,
He would fall for it, I think, or, I don't know yet, but I can give it a shot.

I picked up the staple and sort of deformed it, it looked okay I guess, and I threw it at four to distract him.
It went unexpectedly, he looked at it, and I ran away, trying to be fast, but I accidentally was loud, and everyone stared at me, and then, a voice had said to me,,

"Where do you think you're going, O/N?"

Four figured out, he knows..
Four smiles, and just knows something's up.
Finally, Four isn't doing something a little awkward and very off,
I am actually quite appalled by this, since almost the entire time he's been out of character,
But I guess it's fine for now..

🌟💕No POV 💕🌟

O/N had not much to do but face up to four, as teardrop looks, she goes back to writing more in her pirate comic, she seemed to write something about O/N and four, the whole situation, which felt like a whole pause,
Four walks over to O/N and stands over them, he seemed really unsure about what to do with O/N trying to run away from him, but he had to compromise with them to let them know that he doesn't want them to run away anymore, compromising is sometimes hard since both of the people who make the compromise have to agree to it, but the slightest factor of how four felt was actually subtle. So, he then grabbed O/N, Four talks to the others, and x.

"Alright, X, take over for me for now.."
"I HAVE SOMEONE TO DEAL WITH.."

In his final sentence, his voice got a little distorted, and four has been more odd, he's really an odd number to O/N, but, O/N was going to witness the unexpected, but, they did notice, but couldn't put a finger on it.

Four drags O/N to a tree, the tree was, yellow, as usual, Four pins O/N against the tree, he looked pretty pissed, but, Four had a soft grip onto them, staring at them, however, O/N knew it wasn't gonna be the best to escape his grip or try fighting back.

"Y/N, why did you just, run away without me coming along?"

He calmed down and closed his eyes, as unusual as he is, and how unusual he's been acting to O/N for a little more then awhile, as he did, he did those puppy eyes again.

"No."

The next moment, four screeched them, it did have a effect on them, which, they were passed out, and dizzy from the sudden horrid noise, as if, four lied O/N against a tree closer to the contest and where it's being hosted, and it continues with four, four just keeps hosting until O/N woke up from their screech at them with their purposeful intentions.

(Keep in mind four is genderless so they use he/they nouns.)

~Time Skiparoo~

It's been a few hours, and O/N woke up, feeling a little dizzy, and caught themself lying on a tree,  as if like nothing ever happened, the contest seemed to be over, as O/N could see, four was standing above them, they seemed to be.. happy? O/N could sense the strangeness of the situation and how apparently they could sense something was up, the decrepit, horrifying and almost gruesome situation, O/N thinking they passed out, Four is hiding something, but, it is not too obvious yet, as obviously, he can't go under the radar ever like that.

And yet, there he goes, again, four does the puppy eyes, it's like the gesture he does is always becoming more and more well known to its meaning.. but really, this may just become.. chaos..

~To be continued..~