"Claire!! Claire it's alright, I'm here. I'm here." I say and I wrap my arms around her trembling frame. Her body is wracked with sobs and I continue to hold and comfort her. Now it is twilight and I stare down at her sleeping face, which even in sleep is scrunched in worry. Running my thumb across her forehead I smooth out the wrinkles on her forehead. She leans her cheek into my hand, her skin smooth as silk. She frowns and her brow furrows again, a whimper escaping her lips. Her hand clutches my shirt and she starts to stir. I take her hand gently.

"Und du siehst so traurig aus. Komm in mein' Arm, lass es raus.
Glaub mir ich war wo du bist und weiß was es mit dir macht.
Doch wenn du lachst, kann ich es sehen. Ich seh dich

mit all deinen Farben und deinen Narben, hintern den Mauern.
Ja ich seh dich. Lass dir nichts sagen. Nein, lass dir nichts sagen.
Weißt du denn gar nicht, wie schön du bist?

Ich seh' dein' Stolz und deine Wut, dein großes Herz, dein Löwenmut.
Ich liebe deine Art zu geh'n und deine Art mich anzusehen.
Wie du dein' Kopf zur Seite legst, immer seh ich wie's mir geht.
Du weißt wo immer wir auch sind, dass ich dein zu Hause bin.
Und was das mit mir macht, wenn du jetzt lachst..."

I continue to sing softly and it works, surprisingly. I had just sung the first thing off the top of my head, an old song my mother would sing to me. Claire sinks back into sleep and I continue to lie there awake. This circle continues until sunrise, when she finally falls into a deep sleep. I conjure up a damp cloth and wipe the sweat away from her forehead.

"How is she?" Her soft voice comes from the door and I look up to see Frigga standing there. I wave her over and we both look down at Claire.

"Rough night again." I say softly and I look up at my mother.

"The nightmares again?" She says, sitting next to Claire and stroking her hair softly. I nod and sigh frustratedly.

"I wish I could do something to get rid of them. The bastard still haunts her, even in death." I keep my voice low, even though my anger rises.

"It will get better, Loki. Claire is a strong young woman and she will get through it." Frigga comforts me and I just nod.

"I also do not like to see her in pain and fear, my son, none of us do. But this is something Claire has to fight through, we can only be there to help her." She says, reaching over and stroking my cheek.

"You have grown so much, my son. I am proud of you." She says and stands to go.

"You truly deserve each other." Her words remain even when she is gone, and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

***Frigga***

I walk to the servants quarters and stand in front of the instructions for every servant. Looking for the ones assigned to Claire, I write a note telling them not to disturb her. Odin knows they both need their rest. Neither of them have had a normal nights rest since the battle, the only exception being when they are with each other. None of the others have gotten nightmares.The two people who have already had more pain than the rest of us are getting even more heaped on them, and I wish with all my heart I could take it from them.

"How are they?" Odin asks as I enter the throne room, taking my hand.

"Tired. They are both suffering from nightmares." I sit next to him and sigh.

"They are strong. They will get through it." He says confidently and I just smile at him.

***Clint***

I wander around the asgardian palace, taking in all the golden decorations. I snort, how rich are these gods? Like, septillionaires?? They should seriously take up donating.