All of us Are Dead

Začať od začiatku

I automatically went to my male co-stars as I found it easier to talk to them than girls. Chanyoung (Cheong-san), Lomon (Su-hyeok), Sungmin (Gyeong-su), Jaehyuk (Dae-su), Seungkyoon (Joon-Yeong), and  Sangyeon (Wu-jin) were all sitting in a group talking to each other.

"Hey, can I join you guys? I have trouble making girlfriends," I asked looking at them.

"Sure! you're welcome anytime," Lomon said with a smile.

I smiled and sat down in between Jaehyuk and Seungkyoon.

"So Jiyoon, how old are you?" Jaehyuk asked.

"I was born in 01, so I'm 21," I replied.

"Hey we're the same age," Chanyoung said smiling causing me to smile in response.

"Can I ask what it's like being a K-pop artist?" Lomon asked.

"Um... It's kind of tiring and stressful. Even though I'm in a boy group, I still have to deal with things that I would if I were in a girl group. I have to be weighed at the end of every week to make sure I'm at a weight my entertainment is satisfied with..."

"What happens if you don't meet that number?" Jaehyuk asked.

"They didn't give me an exact diet or meal plan for it, they just tell me to lose it by the end of the next week."

"How do you do that exactly?" Chanyoung asked.

"I would work out every day for a week for about 6 hours, I would do that and just not eat. In the past, I would do that but I felt dehydrated and weak, so I would eat ice cubes. When I do all of that I lose 7 kg (15 Ibs) within a week."

"That's so unhealthy!" Sangyeon exclaimed.

"I know."

"That's so dangerous Jiyoon," Sungmin said.

"I know, every time I slept I would be scared that I wouldn't wake up the next morning."

I looked up and noticed Chanyoung staring at me as if he wanted to say something.

"Hey, if you ever get in that position. I will help you lose the weight in a safe, proper way, though I don't see why you would ever need to lose weight, you look perfect to me," Chanyoung said.

*Time Skip*

We were currently filming the cafeteria scene which was planned to be filmed in one take.

Once the director said action the chaos started.

[Scene]

As people ran into the cafeteria I was pushed onto the floor in shock, when a zombie looked at me and attacked me when Cheong-san pulled it off of me and pulled me up running away underneath a table.

Cheong-san: Are you okay? Hey! are you okay!?

He pulled me up with this other girl that was also under the table with us. We started to walk when a guy came pushing us to the floor, I crawled to the girl when her body started to contort causing me to back up slowly. She lunged at me causing me to freak out, I held her away from me when Cheong-san quickly got up to pull her off and throw her.

He dragged me to the top of a table as we both looked around for a way to escape.

Cheong-san: Over there!

I looked forward and saw a group of people getting out through the window. He helped me down off the table and we made our way over to the group.

Cheong-san: You go first!

Director: Cut!

[End of Scene]

We finished filming all the scenes that were needed to get done today. I walked off set with a few others as I was going to get changed as I was going to be meeting up with the boys for dinner.

 I walked off set with a few others as I was going to get changed as I was going to be meeting up with the boys for dinner

I walked out of the room while messaging the members saying I was getting ready to leave when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Chanyoung.

"I'm so sorry, I was texting my members. I shouldn't have been on my phone," I said looking up at the taller.

"No, it's okay. Don't worry about it, just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt," he said with a smile, showing the adorable dimple on his right cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow Chanyoung," I said giving him a smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jiyoon," he said returning a smile.

Words: 1082

Date: August 18, 2022