Chapter 1: The Sleepover.

LONG AGO, TWO RACES RULED OVER THE EARTH:

HUMANS AND MONSTERS.

ONE DAY, WAR BROKE OUT BETWEEN THE TWO RACES.

AFTER A LONG BATTLE, THE HUMANS WERE VICTORIOUS.

THEY SEALED THE MONSTERS UNDERGROUND WITH A MAGIC SPELL.

MANY YEARS LATER . . .

MT. EBOTT
YEAR 201X

'The same fairytale all over again. Told by many people.' The human thought. 'Who believes in those stupid fairy-tales?' You wondered, watching kids play monsters and humans at the park while chilling at a park bench.

Ding! Ding!

You received a message from your friends. You grabbed your phone from your pockets and opened it. 'Why are they spamming?' You thought as you scratched your head.

"GUYS! IM HOSTING A SLEEPOVER AT MY PLACE TONIGHT. WHO WANTS TO COME?"

The message from the drama queen, Dorothy. You giggled as you typed your answer.

"I wanna come. I'll bring snacks!"

You sent it to the group chat and they were delighted by your answer. Soon after, she sent the address and when the sleepover starts.

"Alright! Let's sleepover at my place, obviously. All of you be there at around 6:30 PM tonight! Don't be late all mkay?"

You sent the thumbs up PNG. Well, that solves it. I'll come by then, might need to ask my father for permission, hope he doesn't mind me going to sleepovers.

~ A random time skip brought by Temmie ~

TIME CHECK: 6:08 PM, NIGHTTIME.

"Hey, uh.. Dad? Can I ask you something?"

You said while eating with your Dad at the dinner table. (Take note your mom went out to buy milk and never came back<3)

"Sure hun, what is it?"

Your dad asked. His eye fixated at you while eating the steak. His usual calm voice calms you down.

"Well, we have a sleepover and I wanna come. I was wondering if you would allow me?"

You said, putting your fork and spoon down and your hands fidgeting while on your lap. Looking at your dad with puppy dog eyes, he let out a sigh..

"Yes, you can. But don't get pregnant there!" (FOR FEMALE PEOPLE!)

"Yes, you can. But don't get anyone pregnant there!" (FOR MALE PEOPLE!)

Your dad joked, and your face turned red as a tomato due to embarrassment. Your hands stopped fidgeting and you spoke up.

"D-dad! I'm only hanging out with a few of my old friends and plus, nothing to worry about!"

You said. Picking up your glass of water and drinking it. You gazed at your mother's portrait while holding her hands on the belly. Your dads hands also touching her belly.

Your dad caught you glancing at the portrait.

"Your mother, huh? She's really lovely like you are."

Your dad said, you suddenly glanced at your dad. 'Lovely, huh..?' You thought, a smile slowly forming at your face.

"Well, I don't wanna keep you waiting for your sleepover, hun."

He said. He got up and kissed your forehead as he returned to his duties of cleaning the dishes and throwing the leftovers at your dogs.

"Thanks dad. I wonder how I got a loving dad like you."

You said, giggling while standing at your mother's portrait. She really is lovely like I am. You thought.

_________________________________________

Sorry people! Guess I have to end it here. Truthfully I don't want it to end too but, there will always be a new chapter. Might even be lucky if I posted 5 chapters a day.

Peace out, Laz!