IT

Hope y'all enjoy this one!!! IM GOING TO PUT EVERY OUNCE OF GIGA CHAD ENERGY I CAN THINK OF AND PUT IT INTO ONE CHARACTER!!!! Also. I was half way writing this when I looked up how it died(yes I've never seen the movie) and I had to restart the entire chapter cause of how much fucking roasts you were throwing!!! So uh yeah. Roasts won't really be AS amazing. So anyway!! Hope you enjoy!!!

3rd POV

Y/N:.............

Y/N stood there in the middle of a field where a circus was being held. Everyone was being happy and cheerful. All except for one person.

Y/N: why the hell am I here again?

W/N: you need to go out more!!! Between all the monsters and demons you kill you barley go out!!!

Y/N: yeah but like................killing demons and monsters is productive?

W/N raises an eyebrow. Y/N sighs.

Y/N: yeah yeah ok ok........fine. Ok ya know what fine!!

Y/N smiles at W/N

Y/N: let's have fun ok? I promise I won't get involved with any demons or monsters or whatever. Ok?

W/N smiles and nods. They then begin to explore the circus and as they did a man came up to them worried out of there mind.

Man: R-RUN!!! THERES A-

Y/N punched him in the face with a happy go lucky smile.

Y/N: sorry!!! Not working today!!!

The man drops as multiple kids came up to them.

Kid 1: H-HEY YOU HAVE TOO GET AWAY THERES A CLOWN WHO-

Y/N grabs the kid and knees him in the gut and the kid drops to the ground groaning.

Y/N: awwww these kids and there imaginations!!!

W/N looks to him with a bit of nervousness as Y/N laughs innocently as he continues to punch small children saying ANYTHING demonic. After awhile they come to a tent with a sign over it.

W/N: couples get in for free!!! OH!! Let's go!!!

Y/N: give me a sec I need a smoke.

He then takes out a box with a label that said "chocolate cigars, N O T R E A L C I G A R S" and put one in his mouth and pretended to light it and smoke it before eating it. They walk in and sit down. There's no one else in there.

Y/N: huh........man kind truly cant pull bitches.........

A light shines down on the center of the stage and W/N leaned in eagerly while Y/N just closed his eyes to take a small nap.

???: WAKEY WAKEY Y/N!!!

Y/N: hm?

Y/N looked and saw that W/N was gone. He turned to the stage and saw a man standing there. His eyes widened.

Y/N: DAD!?!? I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE YOU LEFT TO GO GET MILK!!!

Y/N Dad:yes son. It's me. Your fa-

Y/N: HYAAAA!!!

Dad Y/N: WHAT THE HELL-

Y/N: THAT WAS FOR NEVER BRINGING BACK THE MILK YA PIECE OF SHIT!!! I HAD TO EAT MY COOKIES WITHOUT MILK YA BETCH!!!

He slammed his foot into his fathers balls and his dad coughed loudly and went limp. Y/N cleaned off his hands and sighed.

Y/N: bright side. I wont have any annoying siblings.........