Another Unwanted Visitor

Start from the beginning

WHY WOULD YOU EAT THE ENTIRE THING. YOU IDIOT! I'm... sorry for yelling. I know you just did what you had to, to get us out Akumu this... this darkness. This horrible substance We underestimated it so much I hardly feel like myself anymore. Our goals, our very reason for existing seems to be slipping out of our grasp. Akumu... I feel that this thing, this... this hate has its own plans. I don't know how long I'll be bale to decline them... How long until our friends from the school get here Perfect. Now we wait for them to come. I won't go and look for Frisk. I think we've done what we had to... to make THEM come for us. Even with Determination on their side... in their current condition Frisk stands no chance against us And once I get rid of them... No one will be able to stop us. But that skeleton, this Sans...even though he is not as strong as that Gaster freak, his powers are insane...and he has HATE inside of him as well. He is too dangerous, even when compared to the monster with the hands, and even more dangerous compared to Frisk. We need to deal with him first, so that we can weaken the others."

Sans scoffed, as he spoke out.

"Like you can get a leg-up on me, kid."

And apparently, Sans can't be heard by Bete, so hearing one another is one-sided. And it is a good thing, because Sans needs the information that they need in order to fight against Bete and know of her plan. As he looked down, Phantom Papyrus went next to him and spoke out.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT, BROTHER?"

Sans shook his head, as he than spoke out.

"No, I'm not alright. We worked so hard to get to the surface, to get our happy ending, and look at us. We are lead to another obstacle, by a thing created by a wizard back in the ancient times. And to double the worse part of the situation, I have HATE inside of my soul, and it is threatening to take me over soon if I don't watch myself."

Phantom Papyrus than nodded, before turning around, and he noticed something.

"BEHIND YOU!!!"

Sans then grabbed something in the air, a sharp bone, and it was colored red, as a voice spoke out.

"Impressive. I need reflexes like yours."

This made Sans stood up to see who it is, only to see someone that he is not expecting.

Needless to say, Sans is not happy, as he stood up and spoke out.

"Great. As if that Horror me wasn't enough. Did that so-called boss of his send you to, to try and take me by force."

This made the other Sans smile, as he spoke out to him, softly.

"Oh, you caught on real fast. Horror was useless to fight against you anyway. But as for me...me on the other hand, I have more than enough power to face you."

Murder's eyes narrowed, as he than spoke out to him.

"Who are you?"

The other Sans smiled, before he than spoke to Murder.