This bastard didnt even went to a slow one. I cried out, squeezing his shoulder hard. It was so abrupt, so vicious. It was hurt but the pleasure is too much, I mean, he's not that small after all. When he's all the way in, we both release loud moans, my head fall back at the sensation it send through my body. It feels so good.

I wanted to put my hands around his neck but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them over my head. He punctuated each thrust with a soft grunt in his throat that made me come apart at the seams and every thrust was so...Deep, hard and long. I arched my back taking all of him, needing more and more, stroking me so deliciously, finally he released my wrist and i bury my hands in his hair when he rolls his hips.

Alex places his mouth on my neck and kisses the hot skin there, making out with it. Goddamn, he starts pounding into me again, shaking the whole bed beneath me. God this is the best night I've ever had, it's like im in heaven, it's too much pleasure.

Tonight i dont feel whore.

***

The next morning i feel so different. Probably you just had a sèx after a lot of years. After we both release, we were both sweating and my heart couldn't stop beating fast, i was kinda terrified that Alex almost released inside me but thankfully he immediately pulled out. Im not on pills, i dont used that, there's no way im giving Alex another kid in this world. Kids is not for him anyway.

I get out on the bed when I remember today is Brielle's birthday. I went to the bathroom, to get ready for the day. The warm water is making me relax, this is all i need.

When im done drying my hair, my eyes widened when i noticed the hickeys all over my neck. Oh shit shit shit this cant be! "Damn it." I mutter in disbelief, i hate having hickey, how am i even gonna wear dress , i dont want to look nun for wearing some clothes to cover this.

How am i even supposed to covered them? They're like three of them and i dont even like it. I groaned, god, last night is beyond perfect but i hate having a hickeys.

I sighed, hurriedly left my room and went to to Alex's office. I opened the door, he looked surprised when he see me, he immediately glared at me. I know he doesn't like entering his office without knock but I didn't care, im pissed anyway.

"I said knock first, Yelena!" His face formed into a angry.

"You give me hickeys?" I scowled at him, glaring back.

Soon his anger went to a smirk and moved closer to me. He then pushed my hairs from my neck to reveal the hickeys, "I guess, you dont have to wear some sexy clothes." He playfully smirked at me.

I immediately slap his arms. "How could you do this to me?" This bastard is only laughing at me, like he really planned it. I was planning to go out with my friends next week and now i can't wear some sexy clothes because of these hickeys all over my neck. If my friends see this i dont know what are they gonna say.

"Am I interrupting something?" Came a french accent voice of a lady from behind us.

I turned around to see a lady—No a beautiful lady through the doorway, along with her fitted dress that completely shows the curve of her body, the high heels of her that will definitely make her tall. Her hair is dark blonde with bangs, glinting in the sunlight, something caught my attention is she look like a model but her face is making me a little furious. Probably the way how she stares? Surely this is Brielle's mother, she really look so much like her, of course she's gorgeous, her dress? Ugh, it's too much you can clearly see her cleavage.