@dat_kai: sometimes you won't understand, ain't perfect I do what I can.

Liked by @la.soriah and 2000 others

comments off

_____________

𝘖𝘔𝘕𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛 | 𝘑𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌, 𝘍𝘓

"you look so fucking high" Duke said shaking his head looking at kai who was sitting beside him, Duke kinda laughed under his breath as well.

He just shrugged and stayed quite not wanting to reply. Kai was kinda feeling weird today, the fact that he was hanging out with a whole different family that wasn't his own just brought up memories that came back to his mom.

And he was tryna keep his mind off her, so the only thing that was really helping him was weed or lean. Which he was tryna back up off lean but he thought he might should go back to it cause the weed don't take away everything off his mind like the lean does.

soriah stood over at the other table with amaya and they was currently waiting on mari to come.

"ouu that man right there" amaya said looking behind soriah. So she turned around and seen she was looking at kai who was just looking around, looking irritated.

"can you stop saying dat, it's getting weird" soriah laughed and am

"Or just go talk to him damn" soriah shrugged

"he be curving me" amaya chuckled

"that's cause he got a lot going on, I tried to tell you" I said looking around and then my eyes feel on the front door seeing mari and her brother teek coming in behind her

Teek was always under soriahs comments tryna get a reaction out of her. He thought that she was bad as hell, but soriah never gave him a chance because she knew he was a player.

Soriah also never really dated, she had only had one real boyfriend and he took her virginity, and after him she never ever dated again which that was when she was 16 making all that three years ago.

"Yo" teek said dapping up Duke and then teek looked at kai

"wassup" kai nodded

"sup bro"

Soriah and amaya walked over to them and amaya hugged mira and then teek. After teek got done hugging her he went over to soriah

"damn you ain't gone speak huh"

"don't start t" soriah rolled her eyes and he pulled her into a hug and they rocked back and forth.

Kai laughed under his breath a little bit looking at them hug which soriah heard it but she ain't know who did it cause she was too busy hugging teek.

"Ouuu look at you ma" Duke said sipping on his drink

"Hey y'all" Carmen came out and walked over to them

"how does it feel to be going 22 years strong ma?" Soriah asked rasing her eyebrow and cole creeped behind her so he could see what he answer was going to be