"No? okay, doesn't matter..." Eddie muttered out awkwardly, but then he recovered quickly and leaned over to Steve slightly, "It was very metal. Thats all I'm saying," Eddie explained his thoughts to Steve

"Thanks," Steve muttered out... he knew that it was a compliment, though he wasn't entirely sure that it was the type of compliment that he wanted to receive... he didn't care to much about 'being metal'

"Awe that's cute you guys, when are you going to kiss?" Adira asked them both softly and she could feel their glares, "Oh come on, you'd be a cute couple," she explained to them and then placed a kiss on Eddie's neck, "too late though, you got the other Harrington," Adira explained and then finally lifted her head slightly and smirked over at Steve, "the better Harrington," Adira said, clearly talking about herself as he brother scoffed and rolled his eyes

"You know, Henderson told me that you were a badass..." Eddie said to Steve, keeping the conversation going since they more than likely still had a while to walk, "he insisted on the matter in fact."

Steve was surprised, he had thought that Dustin had replaced Steve with Eddie, and not given him much less of a second thought, "Henderson said that?" Steve asked softly, feeling slightly guilty about how much he had been teasing Henderson lately

"Oh yeah, shit," Eddie said, nodding his head quickly, "that kid worships you and Adira dude. Like you two have no idea, its kinda annoying, to be honest." Adira smiled softly, she adored Dustin Henderson and the other children, hell she often referred to them as her own children some times, there wasn't anything that she wouldn't do for them

"Now, I don't even know why I care what that little shrimp thinks," Eddie said as Steve chuckled softly, "but uh, I guess, I got a little bit jealous Steve," Eddie explained to him and Steve looked confused, not seeing why Eddie would be jealous over that, "because I couldn't except the fact that Steve Harrington was actually a good dude... and I mean, I knew that Adira was cool, but she hung out with assholes so I guess I kind of expected it to rub off on her a bit... but it didn't," Eddie explained to Steve

"I mean come on Steve, rich parents, popular, chicks love him. Not a douche?" Eddie said to Steve, ordering the 'perfect' things about him, "no way man, no way. That like, flies in the face of all the laws in the universe and my own personal Munson doctrine" Eddie said to him

"Yeah well our parents arent exactly what you would call 'great' parents," Adira muttered out to Eddie. Steve nodded his head softly, agreeing with what the girl said, but neither of them seemed to want to delve any deeper than that and Eddie could tell that it was a touchy subject. 

"I'm still super jealous as hell by the way," Eddie said to them, trying his best to cut the tension and bring back a happier aura which seemed to work as the Harrington siblings laughed, though of course he had to ruin it again, "which is why I would never have jumped in that lake to save your ass," Eddie explained to Steve, "not under any uh, normal circumstances," Eddie admitted. 

Suddenly, the sound of a stick breaking reverberated through the woods around them, making the two boys stop walking instantly, both of them raising their torch's and pointing them over in the direction where the sound had come from, fear written all over both of their faces. There was then a sudden and low growl that echoed through the woods, but it seemed to be pretty far away so they decided to keep on walking, however they quickened their pace.

"Nope. Outside of DnD, I am no hero," Eddie admitted softly, his insecurities starting to shine through, "I see danger and I just turn heel and run," Eddie said softly, his cheeks going slightly pink in embarrassment, "or at least, that is what I have learned about my self this week."

"Give yourself a break, man"

"Give yourself a break, Eds," the Harrington siblings both said to him

Eddie shook his head softly and pointed to the girls who they had gradually caught up to, "nah you see the only reason I came in here was... because those ladies came in straight after you guys. I wanted to go in as soon as I saw Adira get pulled under, but I hesitated because I was scared..." Eddie admitted softly 

"Wheeler... she went in for you Steve, she didn't even waste a second, not one second. Now, I don't know what happened between you two, but if I were you, I would get her back," Eddie told Steve, but Adira scoffed, lifting her head from Eddie's shoulder once more, "because that was an unambiguous sign of true love as these cynical eyes have ever seen."

"Jesus Steve," Adira groaned out, "I've been holding off from telling you this because you're my brother and I love you, and I don't want to see you upset. But since nobody else is telling you this, I think that it's my job... As soon as she sees Jonathan again, she is going to run into his arms and give him a good ol' smooch on the lips and then it'll be like none of these little 'moments' that the two of you have been having, never even happened at all," Adira snapped, wanting nothing more than the best for her brother.

Steve furrowed his eyes brows up at his sister, "come on Adira, you don't know that... I mean, me and Nance, we really have something okay, I can feel it," Steve explained to his sister who shook her head sympathetically.

"No Steve... maybe she does like you, but she loves Jonathan. And i know that it sucks to hear that... trust me, I've loved someone before and they didn't like me back as much as I wanted them too, and it sucks, I understand that, but it means you need to move on. And yes I love the whole 'I'll wait for you trope' but its all a load of bullshit Steve, that girl right there, she doesn't see you the way she see's Jonathan, and honestly i don't know why... I saw the way you treated her and the way you look at her... but she chose him, the guy that took photo's of her without her consent through our window in her bra," Adira told her brother.

She felt bad for her brother, she really did, but it was only going to get worse for him if he kept this up and waited for someone who would never love him back as much as he loved her. Adira knew that as soon as this was over, she would be back in Jonathan's arms for sure. Steve shook his head, "you don't know what youre talking about Adira... what Nancy and I have, its real okay?" Adira let out a sigh and just placed her head back in Eddie's neck, ignoring her brother who was even more stubborn than she was.