611 - Phantom Ruby

Start from the beginning

Laura: Don't think i'm being rood, but, looking as young as you do, i can't understand having a family with six kids!

Odd's dad: Like i said, we just do!

Odd's mom: Hey, what's this place?

They looked at it, and it was Jim's bootcamp. Right now, Aisha and Musa were the only ones there. The two girls looked at their unexpected gests.

Aisha: Odd, Laura!

Musa: I didn't knew that you were comming here!

Odd: Actually, we were so lost in the conversation, that we didn't know we were close to this place.

Laura: This is a bootcamp that Jim made. Sometimes we come here to train. 

Odd's mom: It looks intence.

Odd: Yeah, and sometimes, i hit my bed face flat!

Odd's dad: But you're like this, all the time.

Laura: Hahahahaha!!!

Suddenly, Odd noticed a red light comming from the woods. It was comming to Laura. Odd jumped, and pushed Laura out of the way. The vertical laser, shocked everyone. They looked to where it came from, and it was a Megatank.

Odd: Oh great, of all things!(the Megatank charges) TAKE COVER!!!!

The Megatank shooted again. They took cover. Odd's parantes, inspite of being slightly scared, were a bit eager to fight.

Odd's dad: Ok, what's going on here? Is this a prank?!

Odd's mom: Don't say things like that!

Odd: I thinkwe better get out of here, now!

Odd dashed out of hidding. The Megatank, not giving a danm about the others, went after Odd Odd's parante were shocked on Odd's sudden move.

Odd's mom: Can any one tell me what's going on?

Musa: I think we own you a big explanation.

Odd took the Megatank away from his parents. He changed to his Avatar, and shooted his Arrows at the monster, the moment it opened its shell. The Megatank blew up.

Odd: That takes care of that. I better go back, and hope that Musa and Aisha did the explanations.

On the city, the Dunbars and Bloom noticed the vertical lasers. Bloom and William were shocked to see it. As for William's parante, they just thought it was something else.

James: Is someone planing light efets for your concert?

Miss Dunbar: If they are, those are very weird efects.

Bloom: Actually... that's not ours... And judging by the looks of it-

William: LOOK OUT!!!

William pulled Bloom sideways, as the vertical laser passed by them. They looked at the Megatank that shooted it.

James: What in the name of the world is this?!

William: Danger! Big danger!

The four of them ran. The Megatank chased them down. Bloom knew that they had to escape. She, secretly called her Fire Ilusion. They vanished, and were not at the top of a rooftop.

Miss Dunbar: What was that?!

Bloom: A Megatank. 

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Jeremy, Yumi and Ulrich got to the lab. Jeremy entered, and the couple went to the scanners. Jeremy started everything.

Jeremy: An activate tower, and an unknowed attack! You guys, ready?