Odd's Dad: How are you doing, kid?

Odd: Awsome!

Odd's: Dad: That's great!

Odd's Mom: It's nice to see you guys again!(notices Laura) Although i don't remember you!

Laura: I'm Laura Gauthier, Odd's girlfriend!

Odd's Dad: Oh, wow!

Odd's Mom: You haven't told us about your girlfriend, yet!

Laura: You haven't?

Odd: I was planing on Easter, since they would be hear, close to yours!

Laura: Makes sence.

Ulrich: I think we'll be leaving you guys alone.

Clone: You're going with Odd, Laura?

Laura: Actually-

Odd's mom: Of course you can come! It's great to meet my son's girlfriend at last!

Odd and Laua left. The rest of the Lyoko gang went back to the patio. William and Bloom were at the city. William's parants were there. Remind that William's dad's name is James Dunbar, and his mother's name was not revealed, officially.

William: Mom, dad!

Miss Dunbar: William!

James: There you are, young man. Oh, hello, young lady.

Bloom: H-hello, sir.

William: Mom, dad, this is Bloom Peters.

Miss Dunbar: Oh, i remember you telling us about her!

Bloom: You did?

William: Of course!

James It's nice to meet you, young lady.

Miss Dunbar: Not that we weren't pleased to see you, but, you could have told us that she would be comming!

Bloom: Actually, i just told him, that i wanted to come.

James: That explains.

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

On the Desert Sector, passing by the plateus, and through a connectin cable, we reach a Tower, that was activated by XANA.

XANA took advantage of that tower, and started moving something to the city. The three Della Robias and Laura were going to the woods, to make contact with nature. Laura was listening to some stories.

Laura: You're the only boy in a family of six kids?

Odd: Yeah, it's kind of anoying, you know. But that makes me the favorit of the family.

Laura: That's kind of to much. I don't think i can handle being on a family with 5 brothers or sisters!

Odd's dad: I don't know how we handle them! We just do!