𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐏 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐏 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

"Fuck took yo ass all day?"

"Von please shut the fuck up talking to me fr. Don't nobody wanna hear that complaining shit"

I raised my eyebrow at her ass.

"Say who you talking to ?"

"Talking to yo ass boy. On bd"

Having a bitch who Inna same gang is you is crazy. U can't even get mad at her.

"Girl shut up. U ready fa this?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀

Putting on our ski masks, I was ready for this mission.

I realized that working and going to school was too much and I needed to give up one. So on the block and getting that degree is what it is.

We approached this building , walking to the top until we got the the roof.

"So why we shooting him again?"

"His ass fucked my babymama while she was pregnant with my son. He gotta go , on king David "

Handing me the Glock, I felt a terrible pit in my stomach. But still went with the pain anyways.

Von positioned me with the Glock in my hand. He whispered "go" and I shot the nigga dead in his head.

Watching him fall, I turned to Von who had a big smirk on his face.

We ran and got to the car leaving me out of breath.

Von began kissing all over me.

"You did so good mama. You ready fa your reward?"

"Yeah what's that" I smile.