𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC CHAPTER!

𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐕𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

"Amen..."

As I celebrate Christmas with my family, my mind stays on what's gonna happen on this Christmas Day.

Ella will no longer be walking this earth after today and I'm so happy to say that.

She's been in the way of Erica and I moving forward for too long. Thanks to the drop I got from Erica, I know exactly when to hatch this plan.

"So Dayvon, do you have any plans for today?" My mother ask me.

"Nothing really honestly just happy to celebrate this Christmas morning with y'all"

By YALL I mean my Babymamas , siblings , my granny and my mother.

Erica couldn't make it, she was too busy in La La land with Durk nem.

Too bad this the last holiday she gone spend with her sister.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊
𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Getting woke by my sister in law and my wife this Christmas hits differently.

Things been real peacefully in the Banks home. I wish I can stay all day today with my family but unfortunately I gotta hit the road tonight.

I got a charity show and charity event this week in Atlanta. Giving back to the community has always been something I've been proud of.

Everybody ain't come from the finer things in life. So why not help out those who need it?

"Wake up !" Ella cheered.

"Im up baby. Im up"

We head inside the kitchen and eat breakfast.

"You excited for your big show this weekend baby?"

"Ofc. Couldn't ask for a better week to help the needy "